Chapter 10

Everyone in the room was quiet looking at the thing floating there looking at New York. Tony was smiling and walked forward "Jarvis is that you?" The thing turned around shaking his head "I was Jarvis but not anymore I am vision." The team was quite then Thor walked up to vision "he's gonna help us destroy Ultron we need to go to go and get Natasha back as well."

Danny looked thinking this is gonna be it gonna end that robot once and for all. Vision looked at Thor "we need to go and get ur friend we must go now."
Vision handed Thor his hammer everyone was shocked and Danny's mouth was wide open "what the fuck!" Captain America looked at Danny "language."

Time skip

The avengers evacuated the people then boom the ground was shacking. Danny was caring a child till the town started to split in half and robots where coming for the ground. Danny ran fast then flew to the other side dropping off the kid with his family and flying up the now ascending town. Danny lands seeing bots firing at civilians changing a blast taking them out one by one but more kept coming.

"Danny do you really think you can stop us here entity?" Danny eyes flashed bright annoyed "honestly I think I can r2d2." Iron man was stalling Ultron then iron man saw something in the robots hand a thermos like Danny's.

"Guys Ultron has a thermos like Danny's he's gonna try to capture him." Ultron looks at tony laughing "I don't want to capture him." Danny heard thermos his eyes widen thinking did he go to amity and hurt his family ?

Hawkeye saw Danny spacing out panicking saving him from a blast. "Hey Danny you good?" Danny snaps out of it looking at the archer noding. The battle continues till everyone made it to the generator. Tony looked around seeing Ultron floating across from the team. "Guys we need to make sure he doesn't turn that switch or the city will collide with the ground wiping out life as we know it."

Danny thinks about that and face palms causing tony to look at the ghost. "What is it Casper think of something in that head of yours?" Danny looked at the guy smiling and kinda laughing "well we could have ended this awhile ago I know a ghost technus he controls electronics." Everyone looked at Danny surprised.

Ultron looked at Danny laughing "Danny I have a gift for you." Showing a thermos with a face. Dan. Danny was filled with fear "h-h-how did you get that!?!?!" Ultron looked at the halfa enjoying the look of fear. The avengers looked at the thermos "what's that a vampire the fangs?" The robot just looked at them "I got this from the ghost zone your parents where so nice to let me go and visit your town. Even this human girl sam." Danny eyes filled with rage "IF YOU TOUCHED MY FAMILY OR HURT THEM I SWEAR ILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!"

Captain America was shocked seeing the rage in Danny he was glowing his aura was brighter than before. "Don't worry Danny I didn't but he will." The thermos was opened dropped to the ground. A flash was shot out of the thermos causing everyone to cover there eyes. Then a voice Danny never wanted to hear again appeared "well well well hello Danny."