Chapter 27

Danny sits down next to hulk still looking at him. "What's on your mind kid ?" This made the halfa get up "the plan you have is good and all but.. Clockwork told me one time when Vlad infected one of my friends with a ghost sickness this was when we were enemies. Once you change something in the past it affects the future. It's not a good idea. Trust me."

Hulk looks at Steve "Danny this is for sure gonna work tony says everything will be fine we just need to make a game plan." Danny looked at his ring thinking slowly about the whole thing.

"I..I can't go with you guys in this mission." Natasha looked at him in concern "Danny you have to help us out threw this we might need your powers-." Danny floats in the air his crown glowing looking outside "who's gonna stay here and make sure everything is okay if tony is right and makes new timelines someone has to be here to keep everything in check. Plus ghostzone needs their king and if anything goes wrong and they start to invade this world. Take vlad."

Everyone in the room was silent thinking about what the halfa had said "My little badger is right." Everyone turned to see vlad had walked in the room "he needs to stay here to keep the ghosts in line. Knowing skulker would start something if young Daniel is gone. I know why he doesn't wanna go either but it's not the point what time or year are we going."

Tony walks in with caps shield handing it to Steve. Everyone started to show up in the meeting room. "Alright we have to use the pim particles right one screw up and we're lost in time." Rocket clears his throat then saw Danny staring at him awkwardly "sorry your royalty over here keeps looking at me funny and if he stays here can't he just use the time staff he has too go get us out?"

Tony rubbed his head at this looking at Danny "you could do that right Danny ? Better yet why can't he go in time and gather them while we stay here." The halfa got up about to say something till Steve cut in "Danny told us why he can't go tony it's up to use and vlad to gather them and if you think correctly their are three stone in one time all together." Hulk looked at the screen "time, space and mind all in 2012 at New York when Loki invaded."

Thor realized something rubbing his stomach getting up "The reality stone will be in my ex Jane foster." Danny looked at him like what the hell till Thor laughed "Danny not like that it turned into a liquid substance entering  her body using her as a vessel." Nebula gets up "now the soul stone and power stone gonna be with star lord he tried to steal it.. and the soul stone on vormir."

After everything was talked out and planned they left the room only Danny tony and Steve where in the room. "Their gonna make suits to use the particles but Danny.. you sure we can't use the time portal in the ghost zone after all you are king and can let us in." The halfa shacks his head "Tony I would but this is the best way plus I think having the living with everything going on over their is a bad idea."

Tony felt something eating at him going to hug the ghost. "Look Danny about everything that happened I'm sorry." This made Danny look at Steve then sighed softly hugging him back "when we make it threw this ghost boy and get everyone back alcohol is on me." This made Danny smile walking away "alright stark."

Steve looked at the guy "really tony."