7

Taehyung sat happily eating with Hoseok until Duke needed to use the restroom.

"Don't worry Tae I can let him... ugh Tae."

Hoseok pointed out into the backyard. Taehyung curious got up to look.

Jungkook sat there at candle light eating off a cheese and fruit tray while reading a book. When he noticed Taehyung he smiled and waved.

"Damn asshole."

"Exscuse me Hobi."

Taehyung opens his sliding doors and made his way over to Jungkook.

"What the fuck is this."

Jungkook gave him a brief glance before responding.

"Simply snacking by the pool."

"Couldn't you snack by your own pool?"

Jungkook looked at his backyard to see the reflection of the moon in his pool.

"Oh didn't know I had one."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and then crossed his arms.

"Leave."

"Ah, no."

Taehyung stomped his foot like a small kid would do when not getting their way.

"Leave!"

"Tae?"

Both males attention was turned to Hoseok as he came out.

"Who's that."

"My annoying neighbor. The one I told you about."

"Ohhh."

Jungkook smirked.

"Nice to meet you."

Hoseok hesitated but then shook Jungkooks hand.

"Princess why don't you and your friend join me."

"I'm not your princess."

"Oh will I didn't say mine but I like the way you're thinking."

Jungkook gave a wink as Taehyungs face heated up. Having enough he moved closer to the chair Jungkook sat on and pushed it.

Jungkooks eyes widened as he fell into the pool seemingly slow motion. Hoseok and Taehyung burst out laughing.

"Will Tae I enjoyed coming over I'll have to visit you again tomorrow."

"Okay."

Taehyung walked inside and said goodbye to Hoseok. Taehyung went back outside and looked for Jungkook to make sure he was okay.

When he didn't see the other male he panicked a bit. Did he drown...no. Taehyung decided to do the unthinkable and go to Jungkooks house. He hopped over the fence and walked into the house through the screen door.

"Wow this is actually nice."

Taehyung looked at the white and black themed house. Everything in the room gave it a luxurious but homey feel. He made his way upstairs and into a room.

It seemed like Jungkooks room. He was about to turn around and walk out when he was pushed and pinned to the bed.

"Will this is hot."