18

Taehyung sat on his lawn chair neither Jin sitting beside him. Both sipping their lemonade from plastic coconuts.

"I hate you!"

Taehyung smiled and made a heart with his hands before taking another sip.

Jungkook smiled as he saw it and now had motivation to finish the lawn.

Jin checked his buzzing phone and sighed.

"Tae I have to go Namjoons being weird again."

"Okay Jinnie!"

Jin smiled and ruffled Taehyungs hair before leaving.

Taehyung stood up stretched and got into the pool. Enjoying the cool water. Suddenly there was a splash and then Jungkook appeared.

"Hey cupcake."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Cupcake my ass."

"I bet that's sweet too."

Taehyung made a disgusted face and swam away. Jungkook swam after him and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs.

"I'm going to drown! I need my arms to spin! Here I go I can feel myself going!"

Jungkook chuckled before moving his arms and instead placing his hands on Taehyungs waist.

"Jeon Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Will I was hoping to kiss you."

Taehyung turned around and smiled.

"What if I didn't want you to kiss me?"

"I would do it anyways."

Taehyung smile widened. His box smile  visible to Jungkook for the first time.

He smiled seeing Taehyungs smile.

Then Taehyungs stomach growled.

"Move bitch I'm hungry!"

"I want my kiss."

"You can kiss my sweet ass goodbye."

Taehyung wiggles out of Jungkooks grip and got out and wrapped a towel around himself quickly before running inside.

Jungkook followed after him.  Taehyung was rummaging in his fridge when he was pulled away from it. A jar of pickles being torn away from the fridge as well.

"No you bitch I'm hungry!"

Jungkook chuckled as he sat Taehyung on the counter.

"I'll let you eat after my kiss."

Taehyung sighed and nodded.

Jungkook smiled before leaning in but then something cold and wet his face.
He opens his eyes to see Taehyung smirking with a limp pickle in his hand.

"You little brat!"

Jungkooks smiled as he tickled Taehyung who began wiggling crazily.

"You hahaha little I wanna eat!!!"

Jungkook smile widens as he realized Taehyung was slowly accepting him.

----
Not edited