66

Taehyung let go of the leash and crawled over Jungkook to reach the night stand.

He opened the drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube.  Jungkook couldn't see what Taehyung grabbed so got curious.

"What is it?"

Taehyung ignored the question. Jungkook frowned.

"Don't ignore me."

Taehyung smirked.

"You aren't in control right now so shush."

Taehyung suddenly smirked.

"How would puppy feel about being bottom?"

Jungkooks eyes widened.

"No!"

Taehyung giggled.

"That's true after all I'd rather receive the pleasure then give. Yet if you want to try it sometime give me a call."

He winked and popped open the lid on the bottle.

"What are you going to do Taehyung?"

Taehyung smirked and leaned down next to Jungkooks ear.

"I'm getting ready for daddy."

Jungkook groaned hearing those words and watched as Taehyung covered his fingers in lube. 

Taehyung picked the leash up with his other hand and pulled on it giving Jungkook a quick kiss.

Taehyung pulled away and positioned himself. He placed a finger at his entrance and slowly pushed it in.

He moaned as he added another finger and then another......After awhile he figured he was ready enough. Meanwhile Jungkook had been going crazy being tied up.

He wanted to touch Taehyung so bad. Taehyung smiled and leaned close to Jungkooks ear again.

"Are you ready?"

"Fuck yes!"

Taehyung smirked.

"Good."

He crawled on top of Jungkook. He positioned himself just right before slowly sinking down. Both boys closed their eyes in pleasure.

Jungkook wanted to keep his eyes closed for a while longer to enjoy just the feeling of Taehyung but he wanted to see his boyfriend as well.

He opened his eyes and drooled at the sight that was Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung had his head thrown back and his eyes closed. If Jungkook could have he would have taken a picture.

Slowly Taehyung pushed back up and then sank back down. This continued until eventually he built up a fast pace.

Loud moans and groans filled the room. Eventually both reached their high. Taehyung didn't move off of Jungkook yet.

"Take these off now."

Taehyung nodded and undid the collar, leash and, the restraints. Jungkook smirked as Taehyung had fully set him free.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook flipped then over. Jungkook leaned down and whispered in Taehyungs ear.

"My turn princess."

----
Sorry about all the long waits

What's the top three books you guys want me to update/focus more on?