59

Taehyung was leaning against the wall across from the toilet. He had been coughing so much he felt like he was going to throw up.

It didn't help that he hasn't been eating a lot. Jungkook sat with him trying to figure out what could be happening.

"Are you pregnant?"

Taehyung looked up and glared at Jungkook.

"No I'm not in male. I don't have what is required to hold a child in me."

"What if it was like a miracle though? Oh my god what if it's Yoongis baby and not mine!"

Jungkook was freaking out in the corner in the corner of the bathroom when Taehyung started coughing again.

"Holy shit don't cough the child out."

Jungkook ran over and rubbed Taehyungs back.

When Taehyung finished coughing he slumped against Jungkook.

"I don't think I'm pregnant. I've lost weight not gained weight."

"Speaking if you losing weight. You need to eat more."

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Carry me to the food. I'm hungry."

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and walked to the kitchen.

"Oh no!"

"What?"

Taehyung made a disgusted look.

"All this food looks gross. I'm not hungry anymore."

Jungkook looked around the kitchen. They had a bowl of fruit that was fresh and a fridge full of new food. It was all Taehyungs and Jungkooks favorite foods.

"But these are some of your favorites."

Taehyung shrugged.

"Let's just cuddle I'm tired."

---

Taehyung was asleep on Jungkooks chest. Jungkook was freaking out.

What if Taehyung was magically pregnant? Worse what if Yoongi was the dad? Oh Yoongi would be a good dad.

What if Yoongi didn't want to support his child? Jungkook would raise the kid as his own.

What if it was his kid? A large smile spread across Jungkooks face.

"That would be amazing."

"What would?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who yawned and snuggled closer to him.

"You being pregnant with my child. A little kid who has a part of me and you in there."

Taehyung giggled.

"I don't think I'm pregnant. But it would be super cute if we had a kid. Not now though cause I'm selfish and don't want to share you yet. Even if it's our child."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

"I'm okay with you being selfish for right now."

"Good."

----
I'm going to let you decide the ending of this book. I'm not going to tell you what ending is which so you just have to choose blindly.

Ready?

1

Or

2

Have fun choosing!!