50

"I'm down for it."

"I'm glad you are."

"Kookie? Where are you?!"

Taehyung sat in his bed with tears on his face. Jungkooks heart broke seeing Taehyung cry.

"What's wrong princess?"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his lap. Taehyung placed his forehead onto his shoulder.

"I just had a scary dream that's all."

Jungkook rubbed Taehyungs back.

"Wanna tell me what happened."

Taehyung froze a second before nodding.

"In my dream you were mean to me and hurt my feelings so much that I killed myself in the dream."

Jungkook frowned and pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"No need to feel upset about that cause I'd never do that. You are way too damn precious for me to ever do that."

Taehyung closed his eyes and hugged Jungkook tight. He was happy he had someone like Jungkook. No he essential happy he has someone like Jungkook he was happy he had Jungkook.

"Awe he's so cute."

Taehyung jumped at the random voice. He looked up to see Yoongi. His hair was now black. Taehyung thought it looked sexy on him.

"I know he's cute. He could also be rude and sassy too."

Taehyung blushed and looked at Jungkook.

"Why is he here?"

"Cause I trust him."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a confused look. Both Yoongi and Jungkook chuckled. Then Yoongi walked over and sat on the bed. He smirked at Taehyung.

"Cause baby I'll be helping you with your little fantasy."

Taehyungs eyes widened. Jungkook thought Taehyung looked like a little kid with a surprised look on their face.

"Kookie?"

"Yes princess?"

"I'm confused what happens next?"

Jungkook smirked and kissed Taehyung.

"What do you want to happen next princess?"

Taehyung looked and them and......

To be continued...

----
After this smut there is one more smut left to write...
--
My sister woke me up because I hadn't eaten dinner or anything. I was grumpy and all I wanted was to cuddle and sleep. Even though I was grumpy she made me pizza and me chocolate.

I'm so lucky she's my sister.