57

Jungkook sat on his bed reading a book. He looked at the clock on his nightstand and sighed. Taehyung was supposed to be here already.

Taehyung had been three hours late and it made Jungkook nervous. What if he was raped or he was dead. Another thought was that he was cheating on him. Jungkook trusted Taehyung though.

"Jeon?!"

Jungkook smiled as he heard Taehyung call for him. He could here the old stairs creak as Taehyung walked up the stairs.

"Jeon there you are!"

Taehyung smiled and crawled into the bed next to him. He leaned onto his shoulder and looked at the book he was reading.

"Fifty Shades of Grey huh?"

Jungkook blushed.

"Yeah."

Taehyung giggled and yawned.

"Sorry I was late. I would have told you I was going to be late but my phone died. So I had to wait like four million years for a stupid bus that never came. So I just walked home."

"That's fine I'm just glad you are okay."

Taehyung smiled and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He clicked the home button and all it showed was a battery icon and a charge with a lightning symbol over it.

"Damn it I was hoping it charged from all the energy it took to walk home."

Jungkook chuckled as he took Taehyungs phone and connected it to the charger.

Duke walked into the bedroom and jumped up into the bed. Taehyung smiled and pat Dukes head.

"Hey Duke! Are you done fucking all the time?"

Duke huffed and placed his head onto Taehyungs lap. Soon Rosa Jungkooks dog came into the room. She let out a whine to get both boys attention. Duke got off the bed and stood next to Rosa.

Rosa rolled over so she showed her tummy. Jungkook didn't understand what was going on but Taehyung knew.

"She's pregnant! Look at her tummy!"

Taehyung got off the bed and ran over to Rosa. He rubbed her tummy. Duke licked Taehyungs cheek.

"Duke ew....Duke your going to be a dad!"

Jungkook smiled down at the two dogs and his boyfriend. He couldn't be happier at that moment.

He had his Rosa who had little puppies growing inside her. Then he had Duke who fucked Rosa till she was pregnant. Then there's Taehyung. He had been so rude at first but now he's rude and his boyfriend.

-----
It's a messy chapter.

Sorry for that