14

Taehyung woke up and looked around and was confused.

"Hey sexy!"

Taehyung jumped and fell off the bed. He got up and glared at Jungkook.

"You fucker!"

"Wow I let you sleep in my bed and you call me a fucker.... if your going to call me a fucker let me fuck you first."

Taehyung frowned as a smirk settled on Jungkooks face.

"For your information I'm not a bottom."

Jungkook shrugged.

"No I imagine you'd be more of a power bottom."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What the fuck is that?"

Jungkook started laughing and just looked at Taehyung and laughed harder.

"Yeah will fuck you!"

Taehyung stood up and pushed past Jungkook and walked down the stairs.

"I don't generate electricity so why would he say I'm a fucking power bottom?"

Taehyung walked into the kitchen mad and grabbed the plate of bacon.

"Fuck him."

Taehyung walked out of the house into his own.

Jungkook walked downstairs and into the kitchen but stopped in his tracks when he saw the bacon gone.

"That bitch!"

--

Taehyung was in his pool relaxing when he heard his back door open.

"You left the front door open someone could just come in and steal everything."

Taehyung scoffed.

"Hoseok the only other person that would enter is the dick head next door."

Hoseok laughed and sat on the edge of the pool his legs in the water. Taehyung swam up to him and smiled.

"What if I pulled you in?"

"I'd be wet. What did you think would happen it's water."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before pulling Hoseok into the pool.

When Hoseok came back up to the surface he glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out and quickly swam for the exit of the pool. 

Hoseok quickly swam after him. When both boys got out they ran.

Taehyung running from Hoseok. He looked behind him and fell. Hoseok tripping over him.

Both boys laughed but then realized what position they were in. Hoseok on top of Taehyung.

Hoseok started to lean get closer and so did Taehyung. Soon their lips connected. Taehyung liked it. He wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck.

Hoseok was  about to deepen the kiss when...

"What the fuck do you think you two are doing?"

Taehyung whined as he was dragged out from under Hoseok.

"Bitch he's mine!"

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and could see the anger and the tight grip on Taehyungs arm.