68

Taehyung was still asleep and it was two in the afternoon. Jungkook had tried to wake up the sleeping boy but he would just get slapped and told to go.

He couldn't blame Taehyung for being so sleepy though they had been up late doing the dirty. Jungkook decided to make Taehyung some chocolate chip pancakes to wake him up even if it is late in the afternoon.

When the pancakes where done Jungkook went up the stairs to wake Taehyung up. Jungkook tried opening the door but was met with some kind of resistance. Not thinking too much on it he pushed it open with a small bit of force.

"Oh shit!"

The door opens to reveal Taehyung on the floor.

"Why  are you on the floor?"

Taehyung looked up and Jungkook and crossed his arms.

"I was putting my sweats on and lost balance so I used the door as support but you decided to bust in."

Jungkook laughed and set the pancakes down.

"You okay."

"No my ass hurts even more now!"

Jungkook shrugged and held his hands out for Taehyung to take. He pulled the smaller boy up. That's when he noticed Taehyung had his sweats only up to his mid thigh. Jungkook chuckled thinking about Taehyung trying to finish getting dressed when he fell.

Taehyung reached down to pull his sweats up the rest of the way but his wrists were grabbed by Jungkook.

"Um I'm trying to pull my sweats up."

"I know."

Jungkook leaned down and grabbed the sweat pants waistband and pulled it up to rest against Taehyungs hips.

"I could've done that no need to be sexy and pull my pants up... it's supposed to be the other way around."

"So I'm only supposed to be sexy and pull your pants down?"

Taehyung bit his lip in thought.

"Yeah cause when your sexy I want to jump you."

Jungkook shook his head and laughed.

"I'll make sure to be sexy more often."

Taehyungs eyes went wide.

"No don't my ass couldn't handle it."

Rushed and unedited