41

Loud music played in the house making Jungkook wake up.

Jungkook got up and walked downstairs to see Taehyung dancing around. At least that's what he thought it was. There was a lot of arms flying everywhere.

"Kookie I see you woke up."

"Yeah I couldn't sleep knowing I was missing whatever this is!"

Taehyung frowned.

"Whatever this is?"

Taehyung placed his hands on his hips.

"I'll have you know that my dancing skills are top notch."

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist.

"They are top notch it's why I couldn't miss it."

Taehyung smiled and turned around and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck.

"I know my dance skills are amazing!"

Jungkook laughed and nodded his head.

"Dare I say out of this world."

Taehyung tapped his chin acting as if he was thinking hard.

"Perhaps you can."

The room went silent for a second as the song changed. The next song came on and Taehyung shoved Jungkook away so he had room to dance.

Taehyung quickly made his way back to the middle of the room and flung his arms and legs around.

Jungkook smiled. He's so cute!

As Eye of The Tiger continued blasting in the house Taehyung flung around. (Some of you only listen to 2010's-now and it shows but I love you. it's eye of the tiger by survivor)

Jungkook chuckled when Taehyung would fling his arm out and accidentally hit himself with it. He was glad this was how he woke up. Even if in the beginning he was slightly annoyed with the loud music.

He wouldn't want to miss this for the world call him cheesy but he didn't. Especially when Taehyung tired himself out but a slow song started playing so Jungkook and him slow danced.

"You know what Tae you are adorable!"

Taehyung looked up and smiled.

"No I'm a sexy dancing machine."

Jungkooks nodded.

"Yup my sexy dancing machine. Dancing yourself into my heart."

Jungkook received a slap on the arm. He looked down and could see the blush on Taehyungs face.

"Don't be so cheesy."

"You love it!"

"God damn it! I do!"

----
Not edited!

So I figured out certain things such as there would be 2 smuts (maybe still thinking).