55

Taehyung pulled on Jungkooks hair earning a groan from the male.

"Fuck Tae."

Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook trailed kisses down his neck. Yoongi placed a black cloth over Taehyungs eyes. Taehyung excited decided to ask for the next thing.

"Master please."

Taehyung held his wrists out. Yoongi smirked and slipped on a pair of handcuffs. Jungkook picked up a cock ring.

"Yoongi could you take his panties off?"

Yoongi nodded and took of the panties Taehyung was wearing. Taehyung  gasped as Jungkook slid the cock ring on him.

"Daddy no."

Jungkook smirked and leaned down next to Taehyungs ear and whispered with a deep voice.

"Don't tell me what what do princess."

Taehyung nodded his head.

"I'm sorry daddy."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyungs forehead.

Yoongi smiled at the cute display of affection.

Jungkook then moved off the bed and into a chair.

"When you fuck him make sure he can see himself in the mirror."

"Alright."

Taehyung whimpered as he was flipped around so his ass was in the air. Yoongi gripped a bottle of lube and put some on his fingers. Pressing one to Taehyung entrence making the boy under him squirm.

"Ready?"

"Yes master."

As soon as those words left Taehyungs mouth Yoongi pushed his finger in.

"And he's not a virgin?"

"He's definitely not a virgin."

"He's as tight as one."

Taehyung moaned as Yoongi added another finger. He thrusted them in different directions hoping to hit that one special spot.

Moans of master and curses left Taehyungs mouth.

"Damn Kitten your so damn tight. Taking my fingers so good. I can't wait to see how well you take my cock."

Taehyung moaned even louder as he heard those words.

"Fuck master there! Please!"

Yoongi smirked as he continued to thrust his fingers in that one spot. Taehyung moans became higher pitch as he was reaching his edge. A few more thrusts of Yoongis fingers and Taehyung came dry.

Taehyung whimpered. Yoongi pulled Taehyung head up a bit by pulling his hair. Taehyung moaned at the roughness. He untied the cloth around Taehyungs eyes.

"Look at the mirrors kitten."

Taehyung did as told and turned his head to look at them. He could see Jungkook in the mirror. They made eye contact in the mirror and Taehyung blushed.