54

"I think TaeTae deserves spankings."

Taehyung bit his lip after saying that. Jungkook nodded his head.

"How many does princess thinks he deserves?"

"Ten?"

Yoongi bit his lip watching all this go down. He had to admit it was beyond hot.

"Does princess want a pair of new panties?"

Taehyung nodded and stripped out of the ruined pair. Jungkook chuckled as he handed Taehyung a pair of white ones.

"If you ruin these ones you will get more then just spankings okay."

Taehyung nodded. When he was finished Jungkook made his bend over his lap.

The first slap was delivered and Taehyung hissed. It stung a little bit.

"Count princess."

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkooks hand came down onto Taehyungs ass once again making Taehyung let out a small moan of one.

Slap

"T-two."

Slap

"Ah- three."

Slap

"Mmm four."

Slap

"F-ah-five."

Slap

"Six!"

Slap

"Se-ven."

Slap

"E-eight!"

Slap

"Fuck! Nine."

Slap

"Ten."

Taehyung bit his lip as Jungkook rubbed where he had slapped.

"Princess you did so well."

Taehyung smiled at the praise. He then looked at Yoongi.

"Master please come play with me. I want Daddy and Master to play with me."

Both dominant males growled at the words that left Taehyungs plump lips. Yoongi walked over and pushed Taehyung on the bed.

Jungkook smirked.

"Princess do you wanna watch yourself get fucked just like last time? Or do you want to be fucked against the wall?"

Taehyung blushed and covers his face making both of the other boys coo.

"C-can we p-possibly do both?"

Both Yoongi and Jungkook smirked.

"Of course kitten."

"Of course princess."

Taehyung smiled and sat up.

"Can master and Daddy get undressed now?"

Both males nodded and undressed them selves. Taehyung crawled over to Jungkook and kissed him.

Yoongi came up behind him and began placing kisses on his spine. Taehyung shivered. Yoongis hand came around and his hand wrapped around Taehyungs throat. He applied careful pressure to it. He didn't want to hurt Taehyung.

Choking was a new one to Taehyung but he definitely can't say he doesn't like it.

A small whine left his lips as Yoongi applied more pressure. Jungkook watched carefully. He observed the way Yoongi did it. He also paid attention to Taehyung face and body movements.

If Taehyung made any movement that indicates he didn't like it he was there to make sure it stopped.

Soon Yoongi let go and Taehyung took a deep breath. Having all the oxygen rush back into his unhappy burnt a little bit.

Jungkook pulled him close.

"You all right princess?"

"Y-yeah. Thanks for caring."

"I'll always care princess."

---