10

Taehyung stood there armed and ready for Jungkook to make any sudden move. They glared at each other. A whine from their left got their attention. Of course though it was Duke and Jungkooks soggy ass dog.

"I dare you Kim Taehyung."

"Oh no I dare you Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook squinted his eyes as he grip grew tighter around the slim object. If anyone else had seen this they would have told them to knock of their childish games and turn the hoses off.

How did this all start will it's pretty simple really.... both boys thought it would be a good day to wash their cars. As we all know hose water is very cold...so when Taehyung accidentally got Jungkook with his hose it started a fight.

Taehyung of course apologized but Jungkook didn't believe it. So here they were. Hoses in hand and ready to spray each other.

"Your going to get it Tae!"

"Looks like you've already gotten it Jeon!"

"Oh why you litt-"

He was cut of by hose water getting in his mouth as Taehyung sprayed him.

"Wash that filthy mouth of yours!"

Jungkook aimed and hit his target.

"Okay! Okay!!"

Jungkook smirked in victory. Taehyung frowned and picked up his dirty soap water. He walked up to Jungkook.

"Here For winning you get my cleaning bucket."

Jungkook looked confused but went to take it. As soon as he did Taehyung splashed the dirty water on him and ran into his house.

He peeked through the window and laughed. He did turn slightly pink though cause Jungkook had worn a white shirt that was currently wet and sticking to his skin displaying the muscles underneath.

-----

Just so guys know I can read and write in Spanish...I just prefer to write in english. I'm only saying this cause I've noticed some people think I won't understand what they have commented. I did delete those comments tho.