69

;)

Jungkook was walking down the street looking for the perfect little shop. The shop had to have what he was looking for. It needed to be perfect. It had to catch the light no matter where you stood.

-

Taehyung sat with Jimin And Hoseok.  They had agreed to go out and get some coffee together and talk.

"So Tae..... I heard that Hoseok once kissed you."

Hoseok turned red and looked away. Taehyung shrugged.

"Yeah. I bet you would agree he's a good kisser too."

Jimin blushes and looked down at the table.

"Yeah..."

"Don't try and embarrass me Jimin."

Hoseok laughed and Jimin just mumbled something under his breath.

"Jimin I heard from Hoseok that you, him and, another guy ya know..."

"Ya know?"

"Fucked."

"Oh."

Jimin blushed and looked away.

"That's none of your business."

Taehyung smirked and shrugged while standing up and stretching. He looked down at this phone and smiled. He received a text from Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled and waved goodbye. He made his way back to the house. When he entered Jungkook stood there with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Taehyung your home."

Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah you told me to get here fast."

Jungkook blushed.

"Oh yeah..."

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"Now what was so important that I had to get here so fast?"

Jungkook reaches into his pocket and pulled out a box. Taehyung looked at the box and then back up at Jungkook.

"I want to make you a promise."

Jungkook opened the box to show a silver ring with words engraved on it.

"This ring says 'I promise you a future of love'. I know it's cheesy but I want to give you this now. I want you to know I love you and I'm the future I plan to marry you. I plan to get old and wrinkly with you by my side. Please accept my gift."

Taehyung had tears streaming down his face.

"Jungkook.... I love you."

Jungkook smile widened as he slipped the ring onto Taehyung finger. Now the ring wasn't a proposal but it was Jungkook promise to get married to Taehyung.

He wanted Taehyung to know he loved him and that he did want to get married to him in the future. Jungkook kissed Taehyung. Taehyung happily kissed back. When they pulled away Taehyung took a moment to admire the ring on his right hand.

In that same moment Jungkook reaches into his pocket and felt for the other little velvet box. He couldn't wait till he could pull this one out.

—-

Un edited.

Send me your location
Let's find the vibrations
I don't need nothing else but you~