Epilogue

Taehyung looked down the aisle at Jungkook. Jungkook wore a black suit while Taehyung wore a white suit.

Jungkook smiled as he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung soon reached him cutting him off from the thoughts in his head.

The Priest stood there talking but both boys where too distracted with each other to really pay too much attention to whatever he was saying.

"Taehyung I love you with all my heart and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You started off hating me but the whole time I liked you. I teased you cause I loved the way you reacted. I love the way you snore when you sleep. I love the way you yell when your mad. I love the way care for Sungmin and the dogs."

Taehyung and Jungkook both glanced at their dogs and the one puppy they kept. They even had the dogs dressed up. Duke had a little bow tie and Jungkooks dog had a flower tucked into the collar. 

Taehyung laughed a bit and that's when Jungkook noticed the tears on Taehyung face. Yet they were gorgeous cause of the smile on Taehyungs face as well.

"Jungkook I love you. I was mean to you and always called you names. Yet that one time I hurt you something in me broke as well. It hurt to see you hurt. That's when I realized that I was just denying the fact I like you. I love the way smile and the way you laugh. I love the fact that you are doing everything for me and Sungmin."

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't listen to the rest of what the priest said. Although when they did hear the words 'you can kiss' and went for it.

It was a kiss full of love and promise.... but was interrupted by Sungmin loudly screaming yay.

— cause you guys asked for it-
Unedited