39

"What's hotter?"

Taehyung pointed to two different options in the shops window. Jungkook  looked them and pointed the the black jacket.

"That one cause black absorbs the suns heat. If you get the light blue one the lighter color wouldn't absorb it."

Taehyung nodded.

"I'm convinced!"

Both boys wonders into the store to get the jacket. Now you might be wondering why buy a jacket when it's hot out? Taehyung had been passing by a store window when he noticed two hoodies.

Not just any two hoodies though. These hoodies were adorable. The black one being a penguin and the blue one being a whale.  Knowing it's hot out he wanted the one that would be less hot to wear.

"Jeon I'm going to be a whale."

"Can we go home yet?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he paid for the hoodie.

"Of course amazing grace why ever should I reject you the pleasure of goi- holy mother of  amaze balls!"

Taehyung shoved his shopping bags into Jungkooks arms.

"Jungkookie look! I'm going to buy some!"

Taehyung ran off without Jungkook seeing where he went. Soon Taehyung came back three ice creams in hand.

"Don't get excited two are mine."

Taehyung smiled as he handed Jungkook the chocolate one.

"Thank you! What did you get?"

Taehyung smiled as he looked at both his ice creams.

"I couldn't decide between vanilla and strawberry. I was weak and that's when the ice cream person attacked me."

"How did they attack you."

"She said why don't you buy both! The bitch knew what she was doing!"

Jungkook burst out laughing as he and Taehyung made their way to the car.

"It's not funny! Now I have to eat twice as fast cause I don't want them to melt!"

"Don't worry baby if they melt on you I'll just lick it off."

"Fuck you! I bought this ice cream and I'm going to eat it before it melts.... you wanna try one?"

"Sure."

Taehyung held both up.

"Pick one."

Jungkook decided to try the vanilla.

"It's good."

"I know. I'd marry it."

"Nope you can only marry me."

"Are you limiting me?"

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung acted dramatic.

"Oh no I couldn't do that! You and the ice cream are meant to be!"

Taehyung smile widened.

"We might be meant to be but I'd rather have something more....... solid."

"I don't want to brag or anything but in pretty solid."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Na you still have liquid....I was think about marring a brick."

Jungkook shook his head.

"Only you think about marrying a brick."

Taehyung shrugged.

"What can I say bricks are sexy."

----
Not edited
As soon as I finish this book (not far away from finishing it) I will be editing it.

Will is being corrected soon....