53

"Now shouldn't a kitten look like a kitten?"

Taehyung looked confused.

"Daddy what does he mean?"

Jungkook smirked. He then pointed at Yoongi who had something in his hand.

"Come here."

Taehyung nodded and stood up but as soon as he took a step Yoongi stopped him.

"Do kitties walk on two legs?"

Taehyung shook his head. A blush spread across his face. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled over to Yoongi. Jungkook smirked as he watched his princess from behind.

Taehyung crawled in between Yoongis legs and looked up at with large innocent eyes.

"Close your eyes."

Taehyung closed his eyes and waited for Yoongi to finish. When Yoongi was done putting the cat eared headband on and the choker he smiled.

"What do you think Kook?"

Yoongi told Taehyung to face him and that's what he did. Jungkook nodded.

"Cute."

Taehyung looked at the mirror and gasped. They ears and choker were so pretty.

"Why are they so girly I'm not a girl."

Yoongi patted Taehyung head and chuckled.

"Cause kitten."

Jungkook motion for Taehyung to come to him so Taehyung happily crawled over. Jungkook picked him up and set him down on his lap.

He whispered into Taehyungs ear. Taehyung blushed and looked at Yoongi and nodded. He went back over to Yoongi.

"Master can Kitten have some milk."

Yoongis jaw dropped and he looked up at Jungkook who only gazed at Taehyung.

"Yes kitten."

Taehyung smiled and quickly undid Yoongis pants and pulled his boxers down.

Yoongi released a groan as Taehyung took his member into his hands. Taehyung licked his lips before leaning over and giving the tip kitten licks.

Yoongi watched Taehyung and started to grow impatient. The boy was teasing him and he was ready for the boy actually begin.

He placed his hand in Taehyung soft hair and moved his head so he had to Face Yoongi.

"Hurry up kitten or you'll have to receive a little punishment."

"Yes master."

Yoongi released his grip on Taehyungs hair allowing him to continue. Taehyung took in all of Yoongi that he could fit in his mouth and he bobbed his head.

His hand working on anything he couldn't reach. Yoongi couldn't stop the groans that fell past his lips as Taehyungs mouth worked its magic.

He grabbed some of Taehyung hair once again and began to thrust into Taehyungs mouth. Taehyungs eyes widened as he gagged a bit. His eyes waters as Yoongi continued until he released.

"Princess."

Taehyung whimpered at looked at Jungkook.

"Yes daddy?"

"Come here."

Taehyung crawled over uncomfortably.
Jungkook motioned for him to stand so he did. He straightened out Taehyungs kitty ears and then gave him a serious look.

"Can you tell me what you did wrong over there?"

Taehyung blushed and nodded.

"Go ahead kitten tell me what happened."

Taehyung bit his lip.

"When I was sucking yo- master off daddy was watching me."

"And?"

"Taehyungie liked it so much that he got excited and came."

Jungkook smirked.

"You ruined you new panties Princess. What do you think you deserve for coming with out permission and running your pretty little panties?"

Taehyung  blushed and licked his lips nervously.

"I think TaeTae deserves spankings."

-----

My goodness this is going to be a long smut. If you guys can't tell I'm trying to include all the kinks you guys requested!

So I my mom babysit this little kid and he's 7. He goes into the bathroom and didn't come out for like 20 mins. Now he's not sick or feeling unwell at all so me , my mom, and my sister know something's up. So my mom goes and listens through the door and he's opening stuff. My moms comes back and says "one of you need to pretend you need the bathroom cause he's opening stuff in there." Then she looks at me and says "I'm think he's opening your makeup." I'm kinda mad about it cause I have very expensive makeup in there and I don't want him ruining it. So my sister pretended she needed the bathroom and he got out. She took my makeup out and put it in my room. Then she discovers that the cabinets were open in there but no one left them open. -.- man the nerve of some little kids.