64

Jungkook heard Taehyung scream so ran straight to the kitchen. As he ran in he slipped on what could only be Frosted Flakes.

"Jeon are you okay!? Oh Shit it's crawling towards you!"

Taehyung pointed at the floor and yelled. He was sitting on the island counter with the box of Frosted Flakes in his arms.

Jungkook not knowing what the hell was crawling towards him screamed and jumped up on to the counter.

"Fuck Tae what's there!"

Taehyung screamed again and started flinging his arms around. In was of his hands was the Frosted Flakes so as he was flinging his arms the sugary sweet cereal rained down on them.

"Tae no! Fuck me with a brick house!"

Taehyung had accidentally hit Jungkook with the cereal box.

Taehyung stopped and quickly pecked Jungkooks nose.

"What the fuck is crawling!?"

"A spider! We have to burn this fucking house and start a new life!"

"Wait!"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs wrists to stop him from flinging his arms everywhere.

"How big was the spider?"

Taehyung Brought his hand up close to his face and squinted. His pointer finger hovered over his thumb just barely.

"It's fucking huge!"

Jungkook busted out laughing.

"Taehyung you made this much of a mess cause a spider that small!"

Taehyung frowned.

"It's huge!"

"Is it as huge as my dic-"

"Now is not the ti-there it is kill the demon kill tiny satan!"

Jungkook looked at where Taehyung was pointing and laughed ven harder than before. On the floor sat on of those random little black fluffs.

"Taehyung that's not a spider."

"Oh."

Taehyung hopped off the counter and grabbed the broom.

"My cereal all gone now."

-
After Taehyung cleaned up his mess he flopped onto his bed.

"You'll never let me luv this down huh."

Jungkook couldn't understand Taehyung cause he had his face in the pillow. It came out more like

"Yal lever wet meh wiv twis wown huh."

"What?"

Taehyung picked his head up and sighed.

"I said you'll never let me live this down huh!"

Jungkook chuckled.

"Nope."

Taehyung smirked.

"Then how about a deal?"

"What kind of deal?"

"I'll do something for you if you never speak about this ever again."

"Oh and what would you do for me?"

"Make up an excuse for a deal so we can fuck."

Jungkook smirked.

"I'm in."

----
Any one up for one last smut before the book ends?
----

So my sister and I were eating suckers and we both had finished. She took my stick and hers and placed them on my floor.

I looked at her and said.

"You better not be putting those on my floor."

My sister says no in a suspicious way so I start sitting up. (We were laying on my bed when this happened)

To stop me from seeing the stick on my floor she puts her hand in my forehead. (We are laughing as this is happening)
So I try and get her hand off and somehow she ended up with her hand around my neck squeezing it. When she realized what was going on she let go and we both laughed super hard.

Idk why we laughed she could have killed me.