61

Taehyung held Jungkooks hand tight.
He was shaking and clung to Jungkook like his life depended on it.

"No matter what you won't leave me right?"

Jungkook nodded and kissed Taehyung forehead.

"No matter what."

Jungkook than pulled Taehyung into the hospital. He had called to make an appointment for Taehyung three days ago.

They walked into the room they were told to enter when they go to the hospital.

Jungkook was not used to this side of Taehyung. The scared little boy that was trapped inside of his boyfriends body was new to him.

Soon Taehyungs name was called and they were taken into a white room.

"Hello....Taehyung. How are you today."

"Fine.."

Dr.Choi nodded his head.

"Oh Kim Taehyung! I remember you when you were just a little boy!"

A large smile made its way across Dr. Choi's face. Taehyung stiffened and clung onto Jungkook more.

"Is this a friend?"

The doctor pointed at Jungkook. Taehyung shook his head. He refused to speak knowing who this doctor was.

"I'm Taehyungs boyfriend."

Dr. Choi paused momentarily before continuing get things ready.

"Can we request a new doctor please?"

Taehyung whispered.

Dr.Choi turned around and told Taehyung to open his mouth. When Taehyung refused Dr. Choi went to pinch Taehyungs nose. Jungkook grabbed his wrist and stood up.

"Excuse me but we are going to be requesting a new doctor."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung out of the room and went to see the front desk woman.

After three hours of waiting they finally got a new doctor. They were in another white room when he entered.

"Hello Mr. Kim I'm Dr. Lee. Now I want to jump right to it so what's been bothering you!"

"I-I've been coughing so h-hard that blood c-comes out. I'm also not very hungry a-and I'm tired a lot."

The doctor nodded.

"So severe cough, fatigue, and loss of appetite. Am I correct?"

"Y-yes."

"Okay so I would like to go ahead a preform a CT scan to see if what I presume it might be is correct. Also the CT scan would show us anything else that might be wrong."

"Yeah sure anything."

"Okay so I'll have the nurse tell you more about what will happen and schedule you for the CT scan."

"T-thank you."

The doctor smiled and nodded.

"No problem."

Taehyung stood up and walked out the room. Jungkook was about the leave as well when Dr. Lee stopped him.

"Sir you are his boyfriend correct?"

"Yes why?"

Dr.Lee looked worried.

"What Mr. Kim is showing signs of is lung cancer. That is why I wanted to get a CT scan right away that way if it's there we can get it treated before it's too late."

Jungkook didn't know how to reply other then nodding his head and telling the doctor goodbye.

"Lung cancer?"

----
So what I had you guys vote for had not been put into the story yet. So the fact that Taehyung may have lung cancer was going to happen anyway.

Basically I just had you guys vote on if he lives or not. Have fun figuring out which one is where he lives and which one is where he dies. (1 & 2)

Lol