30

"You are being very rude."

"I could say the same to you."

Both boys were currently sitting on the couch. Actually only one was and the other was on their lap.

Taehyung kept teasing Jungkook who only wanted a kiss.

"Tae just fucking kiss me!"

Taehyung leaned in his lips ghosting  over Jungkooks but he pulled away.
Jungkook having enough of the teasing pulled Taehyung closer and connected their lips.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck and kissed back. Jungkook feeling like it was time to move the kiss further along, detached his lips from Taehyungs own but then attached them to his collar bone.

"K-kook ah.."

Jungkook smirked as he began sucking harder on the tan skin. Jungkook removed his lips from Taehyungs neck and placed them back on his lips. Taehyung haven't relieved the evil intention Jungkook had.

After a while of making out Jungkook pulled away smirking.

"Why did you stop.."

"So pretty...."

Taehyung blushed.

"What is?"

Jungkook dragged his finger across part of Taehyungs collar bone and chest.

Taehyung suddenly suspicious for up and ran to the bathroom.

"God dammit Jungkook!"

Taehyung stomped out of the bathroom pointing at where the hickeys were located.

"You gave me a million freaking hickeys but that not all! You even made them spell out JK!"

Jungkook smiled.

"I marked you mine Kim Taehyung. Now everyone knows who owns you."

Taehyung frowned before flopping himself onto the couch. His face hidden in the cushions.

"Tae let's play 5 questions."

"Okay. Me first. What's your favorite animal? What's your favorite food?your favorite past time? Your Favorite video game? What's do you want to see in the future?"

Jungkook smiled. These questions were very different then what he had to ask.

"Favorite animal is a seal. Favorite food is eggs. My favorite past time is spending time with you. I like Diablo it's a fun game. In the future I want to see us together."

Taehyungs was blushing but tried hiding it.

"Okay my questions. What's your favorite video game? What's a kink your embarrassment about? Would you consider whip cream when having sex? If we fucked do you think you would top or bottom? Can I kiss you?"

"I love overwatch! I'm open to try new things as long as I'm not being cut. Honestly I'd rather receive the pleasure then give it but I still like to be in control....so power bottom. I um..... liked to be called..... slut.... or a whore... but I also liked being told I like being told I did a good job at something......"

"Oh I didn't ask for more then one but that doesn't matter....now princess... answer the last question."

Taehyung had his face buried in his hands.

"God I'm so embarrassed! ......Yes you can."

Jungkook smiled and pecked the blushing boy on the lips.

"Now princess can I ask you one more question?"

"I guess."

"Why are you always so mean to me?"

---
Not edited

I was playing overwatch and saw my sister eating chips and I suddenly got hungry so as I was playing I yelled 'ahhh!' Until she fed me chips