60

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who worriedly looked down at him.

"Tae I don't know if it's normal to be coughing so much you start coughing up blood."

Taehyung waved him off.

"I'm fine I think it might be the flu maybe."

Jungkook shook his head.

"Tae we should go to the doctor."

Taehyungs face went blank.

"No I refuse to go to a doctor."

Taehyung stood up and quickly made his way out of the bathroom. Jungkook sighed and looked at himself in the mirror.

"What is wrong?"

----

Taehyung was passed out on the couch and Jungkook debated taking him to the doctor while he was asleep.

He had looked up the symptoms of what Taehyung was experiencing.

It said something about infections, cancer, and blood vessel problems.

Hopefully it was just he was coughing so much it scratched his throat or something. 

Jungkook decided against taking him. It would be better for him but he couldn't do that against Taehyungs wishes.

He sat down next to Taehyung.

"I wish you could listen to me and go to the hospital."

Taehyung sleepily turned around to face Jungkook.

"I'm scared of doctors. You can't blame me really."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"When I was eleven my mother had a doctor come to our house. I was so sick I could barely get out of bed."

Taehyung took a deep breath.

"She couldn't be there when he arrived. She had told him she left the back door unlocked for him..... he came in and did the check up."

A tear slid down Taehyung check and Jungkook wiped the tears away. He then pulled Taehyung into his lap.

"You don't have to tell me."

Taehyung shook his head.

"I've never told anyone and I want to tell you."

Jungkook nodded and hugged Taehyung closer to himself.

"He did more than just a check up... h-he touched me. When I was weak he used me."

Jungkook kissed Taehyungs tears away.

"Shhh princess."

After Taehyung was done crying he just cuddled with Jungkook for a while.

"Kookie if you go with me and promise not to leave me I'll go to the doctor."

-----
A lot of you sure want 2 but are you sure that's the safe choice?
But then again is 1 the safe choice?

😈