-Murder under moonlight [Chapter 8]

Ashley's POV:

Harry was on the BBQ wearing a chef’s hat while Liam constantly said “Don’t touch that Louis that’s hot!” and stuff like that when Louis got in-patient about the food. Niall sat on a deck-chair with Zayn scoffing a bag of Doritos while Zayn tapped away on his IPhone, I sat next to Niall and took out my phone texting Faye asking her if she wanted to come over later as I’m sure Harry wouldn’t mind one bit.

“I’m gonna go see what the hell Ellie’s taking so long to do in there”

Zayn said with a slight smile aimed at Niall.

“I’d knock first, or else they’ll be trouble”

I informed him he just laughed and said “I’ve got this one babe” and walked off, he’s such a flirt.

Niall offered me a Dorito but I refused it. Louis turned to us his mouth a perfect O shape.

“Nialler, DID I JUST SEE WHAT I THINK I SAW?”

He asked in awe at us.

“What?”

I asked confused.

“Niall just offered to share his crisps with you, OH MY GEE WAD!”

Niall just shook his head hiding a smile and I laughed at Louis’ stupid reaction. Zayn appeared a few minutes later with Ellie by his side, looking on top of the world.

“Zayn! GUESS WHAT? Nialler offered to share his crisps with Ashley!”

Zayn gasped and looked at us then he took out his IPhone and held it up, I didn’t realised what he was doing until Niall put his arm around me and stuck his thumb up at the camera as I hid my face with a pillow, a few moments later my phone buzzed with a tweet, Zayn had tweeted the picture.

Nialler and the one person he will actually share his food with, something’s going on…

I shook my head at Zayn as he laughed and so did Niall.

“We’re having a party tonight you know”

Niall leaned in and said to me quietly.

By this time Harry was still on the BBQ while Louis continued to whine at when it was going to be ready and Liam scolded him, Zayn and Ellie were playing catch so it was just me and Niall, no problem, I like Niall, he’s pretty sweet.

“We are?”

I said raising an eye-brow at him. My phone buzzed with a text from Faye.

 From: Faye Edmunds-Sure, I’ll ring you in a bit? Has Harry said anything about me?;p

Okay, Niall says they’re having a party tonight, so bring your stuff and get ready with me? ;) And that’s strictly between me and Harold, just look nice, for Harry;)!

I tilted my phone away as Niall attempted to read my texts, he pouted.

“No girly talk for me then?”

His beautiful blue eyes looked straight into mine; you should really stop this now Ashley.

“Nope, sorry Nialler”

I said popping the P.

From: Faye Edmunds; Aw Ashley you let down! You’re telling me later! Okay, what are you wearing? Semi-Formal or what?

“Please just let me see”

Niall pleaded.

“No!”