-Falling out of love isn't easy [Chapter 78]

Ashley’s POV:

After falling asleep again after my realisation of my dream in hope to shake it from my mind I woke up at 5:30 on the dot. This kind of shook me up a bit too, like I couldn’t shake myself from my normal routine at home however hard I tried. I thought of this as a sign of sorts so before I allowed myself to think back to the dream again I threw back the covers and made my way back to the living room pulling my joggers, trainers and a hoodie from my suitcase. I was tempted to wear Niall’s hoodie but the risk that I’d be photographed was too risky, I mean there was no doubt that it’d be blatantly obvious that it was Niall’s hoodie and he’d probably find out causing embarrassment for me.

As I got dressed into my clothes deciding I’d shower when I got back I put the photo I took last night off the balcony on twitter. It was my first tweet since the breakup with Niall and I was a bit apprehensive about the responses so I shut it down as soon as I posted it and decided I’d check the replies when I got back.

I tied my hair into a high pony-tail and applied make-up since I knew I was likely to be photographed. And if anyone back home saw these photos I didn’t want them knowing what a mess I really was at the moment underneath my make-up and behind closed doors. I certainly didn’t want the press knowing.

I jumped again at the ding sound of the lift hitting the ground floor. I think you’re meant to call it an elevator here but lifts good, still keeping my England intact. Stuffing my key into my pocket I plugged in my earphones and pressed play hastily switching the song when Moments came on, maybe I need to sort out my music. Who am I kidding? I’m not gonna be able to remove it. I can’t do anything.

The first few steps are always the hardest. One, two three. And you’re fine, falling into pattern as the soles of my shoes slapped against the pavement in rhythm. Turn me on by Nicki Minaj began blaring into my ears. It’s an okay song but I swear every song I have on here has some sort of sexual reference or is a One Direction one, which you know could also fall into the category of sexual references. This is what happens when you let Niall sync your IPod. “Come on,” He had pleaded giving me a pout. “I’m not doing anything while you’re gone so just let me.”

“Niall,” I had stated tiredly. “For all I know you’ll probably fill it up with the Mr Blobby theme tune.”

He laughed at this quickly sobering up his laughter when he realised I didn’t find this as amusing.

“No I won’t. I promise all I’ll do is sync it for you and switch a  few tracks around, pleeease?”

Sighing  I gave in sauntering forwards and handing him my IPod. I pressed a kiss to his forehead murmuring a “Don’t mess it up.” Before leaving for my meeting with my shoot director.

I was at the local park which was surely very big. I tried not to be fazed as a bright light invaded the early morning darkness from the distance. Been pictured already, lovely.

An hour later and I had just got out of the shower satisfied with my morning exercise the good news was that I wasn’t hungry yet. The kind of hesitant news was that I was about to check my mentions on twitter.

@AshleyDawson wow you’re a really great photographer, I’d love to be as good as you one day. Niall’s lucky to have someone as talented as you x

@AshleyDawson wow its some lights in New York? You’re a whore, I feel sorry for Niall.

@AshleyDawson You’re so talented! And you and Niall are adorable!

@AshleyDawson pretty:) miss you….what time was this taken?

Louis. Should I reply? He’s only being friendly.