-Fake dates, NYC&Parties [Chapter 70]

Ashley's POV:

The party was to say the least a very loud and heated one. Niall stuck by my side the whole time insisting that if we were going to be limited on time together then he wanted to spend every second he could with me and he was to say the least, not keen on me going out with Nathan Skyes tomorrow. He’s not the only one.

“Guess what other crappy things happening tomorrow?”

I sighed melting further into Niall. I had him watching The Notebook with me again and we were sat on the floor with him leaning against the sofa and I was sat in between his legs with my head resting on his chest and my hands were covering his which were placed on my hips.

“What’s that?”

He asked beginning to play with my hair and I waited a few seconds before dropping another bomb.

“I find out about New York.”

He didn’t say anything for a while and I could tell he was worried about me leaving. So was I. I didn’t want to leave neither did I want to endure a secret relationship with Niall; sure it was better than nothing. It was much better than nothing but if we had a relationship why wasn’t it aloud to be real and public and not sneaking around hiding ourselves from the public because management told us to?

“You do don’t you? Of course you do, everything at the same time…Don’t get me wrong Ash I want to be happy for you and I am, I’m really proud of you but do you really have to leave?”

“Niall I don’t want this job. I don’t.”

“What? Then why did you apply for it?”

He asked still playing with my hair. I shrugged.

“It was more my Mum’s choice than mine.”

Before he had a chance to reply Liam burst through the patio doors laptop in hand and a tired expression on his face.

“I give up! I cannot sleep in there! Louis and Harry keep on trying to take the battery out of my laptop and Harry’s naked again and Zayn and Mallory are snogging even worse than you two! This is why I’m sitting with you two. Ooooh you’re watching The Notebook I love this film!”

He exclaimed settling himself on the sofa above us. Niall rolled his eyes and I just smiled settling myself back into his body. He kept on leaning forward and whispering in my ear if I wanted to go upstairs with him, I kept on telling him when the movie was finished but after another comment from Liam about how cute this movie was I was just about ready to give in.

“Let’s go upstairs.”

I whispered into Niall’s ear and he smiled picking me up and beginning to carry me out the room.

“Oh okay! Let’s go upstairs, code for let’s leave Liam and go and have a shag, okay! I’ll be just fine here with my laptop and all your leftover food!”

“Wait here.”

He whispered into my ear setting me down at the bottom of the stairs as he ran off back into the lounge and after a few shouts he returned with our bag of popcorn in his arms and he swiftly scooped me back up as we made our way upstairs.

“I told you we should have got out while we could.”

He smirked switching on his bedroom light and crashing down onto his bed beside me and pulling me onto his lap so I had my legs either side of his waist.

“And I told you I was going to prove you wrong.”

“But you didn’t.”

“Shut up.”