-Remarking the truth about forever [Chapter 72]

Ashley's POV:

“Don’t go thinking I didn’t see and admire your sexy dance moves over there love.”

Niall chuckled breathing this into my ear as he flung his arm around me kissing my temple.

“Shut up. I was simply mimicking you and Harold but in a much better way.”

He smiled at this.

“Sure you were. I’m just glad to see you’ve cheered up.”

He told me and I simply smiled not commenting further on the subject yet.

“Oh my actual god that was one of the best performances I’ve done in for-ever!”

Ellie exclaimed behind us taking a sip out of a water bottle and screwing the lid back on beaming at us all.

“You were amazing love.”

Zayn laughed throwing an arm around her.

“As were you.”

Niall and I were of course swarmed by security as soon as we left those doors at the east wing of the building. A kind of circle of guards around us packing us in as we were pushed to the limo. Niall gripped onto my waist tightly refusing to let security take me from him. We kept our heads down against the flashes of camera and I could tell Niall was trying to distract me from some of the questions that were being flung at me and some colourful worded hate from some girl by saying things into my ear as we moved through the crowd.

After one more forceful shove we were inside the limo Niall shielding me from the cameras that were flashing through the windows and the open door that everyone else was piling in. Finally the door was slammed and we were officially no longer visible and I couldn’t hear the hate that was being thrown at me as clearly as before.

“It’s really pathetic that people feel the need to shout hate at you for no apparent reason.”

Niall muttered getting a round of agreement from everyone else. I just shrugged bringing my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them. Refusing Louis’ offer for some champagne I kind of slipped into thought again thinking seriously about New York and coming to the realization that in a few weeks’ time I might not have Niall anymore. I almost cried at that but I knew I had to hold it together in front of everyone else. I was so deep in thought that it kind of startled me when the shouts and teases from the other guys became a reality.

“Is Nialler asleep? Awh! I could so tell he was gonna drop out any second.”

Louis cooed. When I dragged my gaze away from my feet and to Niall beside me I realised that yes Niall was asleep. He was sort of half led out on the leather sofa but his head was awkwardly resting on the back of the seat so being the caring girlfriend that I am and wanting him to comfortable I pulled him down slightly so his head was now resting on my lap. And he smiled looking a lot more comfortable now. You’re welcome Niall.

He didn’t even stir when I began playing with his hair ruffling it up and smoothing it back out again. It occupied me from my thoughts.

“Ashley are you coming to the airport tomorrow night? To say goodbye to that thing,” Louis jabbed his finger at the still sleeping Niall. “And us sex gods?”

“Don’t be mean to my Nialler. Yes, I am.”

I said giving him a smile attempting to still push away everything that went on today.

“Mmmm Louis get off of my hair…”

Niall muttered as he slowly came around, I smiled at this as I watched him.