-Making and breaking each other's heart's [Chapter 14]

Ashley's POV:

Niall squeezed my hand as we entered the living room where everyone was sat on the floor and sofa’s watching TV and talking and laughing just a typical evening in this household. I couldn’t help but notice how everyone was sat in the living room fairly settled so it seemed pretty impossible that one of them wasn’t eavesdropping on us just now but I could have sworn I heard something. I brushed it off as I took in the looks and slight smirks of everyone as they took in the information that me and Niall were probably together now making his previous statement this morning now in-correct.

Since last night at the point I made a few decisions in my life one of them being the ‘fuck it I’m young, let’s go and fall in love with Niall Horan’ one. But a few others that may or may not affect mine and Niall’s relationship, I need to stop worrying so much ever since I could count to three I’d been organised collected and loved to over-think things, I often made things seem harder and made them more complicated than necessary causing rise in stress levels as I hit my teenage years. On several occasions my brain would over-power my heart causing myself to hurt over things that didn’t really need to be hurting over but that was just me and now I’m sick of it, sick of worrying about the tiniest of things, sick of living my life walking on egg-shells I’m young and foolish but who ever said I can’t enjoy it? Me. Until now, now I’m going to squeeze what’s best out of my life and fucking well enjoy it before it’s too late.

Harry took in our linked hands and gave Niall a knowing look at which Niall blushed slightly as Harry whispered something to Faye making her smile. We sat on the floor leaning against the sofa near Zayn and Ellie, they’d become closer lately not in that way but they got on well it was nice to see Ellie settling in not that she wasn’t more settled then me at first but still. Niall put his arm around me pulling me into his chest, I felt safe in his arms, un-touchable almost he made me feel safe and happy and although I fall in love hard and quickly Niall gave me a feeling I’d never experienced before however hard I convinced myself that I was in love with the person I was with it never felt the same as this.

We talked and laughed for a while longer but then Liam, Harry, Faye and Louis left to go to the supermarket or something me and Niall got bored by Ellie and Zayn so left to go upstairs.

He collapsed onto his bed pressing his back against the wall as he chucked a cushion across the room that was ‘in his way’ he pulled me onto his lap as I looked around his room.

“Soon, I’m going to go and tidy your room properly, I don’t see how you can live like this”

I complained and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“There’s nothing wrong with it, I know where everything is like this”

“Niall, you can’t see the floor”

“But you can see everything else though; I can see where everything is now”

“What so you enjoy picking your outfit from the bedroom floor?“

He thought for a moment.

“I’ll tidy it up next week when you’re at college now just shut up and kiss me”

Simple, yet effective. Before I could argue he pressed his lips against mine kissing them softly, I kissed him back running my hands through his hair but this conversation wasn’t over. My don’t forget anything attitude towards life means that I most likely will have this conversation finished as a success by the end of the week.

I shifted slightly so I was sat facing him as he placed his hands on the small of my back as I continued running mine through his adorable blonde hair. We were both tired so we didn’t go too far and soon enough we broke the kiss and I led back down on his bed with him next to me.