-I could out-bitch you any day [Chapter 17]

Ashley's POV:

I woke up to a fully lit room and actually wondered how I got here since I distinctly remember falling asleep on Niall in the lounge last night, if he had put me in my room then he wasn’t that organised to set my alarm or close the curtains either, he would have to get used to this routine since I have a habit of falling asleep in anywhere but my own bed.

I could hear people talking downstairs but it wasn’t as noisy as usual probably because half of them had hangovers, Louis was already pissed at 10 so it must have been quite a night since I never heard them come back.

I showered and changed, curling my hair and applying natural make-up. I dropped a few essentials into my bag and checked my phone I had 4 new messages, 1 of which was from Faye and the other 3 were mainly Louis drunk texts and one from Zayn checking that Ellie was alright which slightly concerned me as I thought she was with them, even if she was under-age to drink Liam would have taken care of her.

 I opened the message from Faye.

From: Faye Edmunds

Harry’s coming over this morning; he wants to talk with me, if he doesn’t have a fucking good explanation than we’re done. He’s kept me in the dark all week and I don’t think I even care anymore. I don’t like playing games and I would of thought he’d figured that out by now, people don’t seem to understand how fucking hard it is for me trust now.

I sighed, in some respects they were both as bad as each other. Sure Harry shouldn’t of kept her in the dark for this long Faye deserved to know somewhat was going on but Faye needs to learn how to listen if he has a good explanation and not assume that he’s the same as every other guy who it hasn’t worked out with. I felt for them both and I really didn’t want to see me and Niall in this situation anytime soon but it’s still early days, there’s no telling now.

A knock came at the door as the Irish accent spoke.

“Babe? You almost ready?”

“Yeah, I’ll be down in 2 minutes”

“Alright”

I heard him walk away down the corridor. When I opened the door to go downstairs somebody’s argument was spilling out down the corridor, it was Harry and Zayn, I listened carefully.

“Harry, I’m just saying it’s not fair! If you can’t treat her right then I will!”

Zayn shouted at Harry obviously not really caring who heard.

“I haven’t even spoken to her yet!”

“That’s my point! If you had been a bit smarter then you wouldn’t have to!”

“That’s not fair; you know it wasn’t my fault!”

“Yeah, that’s what you always say!”

Zayn retaliated. An annoyed Harry emerged from Zayn’s room slamming the door behind him and with his hand in his Jack Will’s hoody pockets walked down the hallway towards me. I just stood there looking at him; he looked up at me his eyes filled with anger.

“For your information I am going to talk to Faye and we are going to sort things out”

He murmured to me as he passed, I wish I could believe him but Faye’s stubborn and from the sounds of her text she’s pretty damn pissed at Harry.

I waited for a little bit then walked down the hallway and down the stairs, when I got downstairs Harry was grabbing his car-keys and without a word he slammed the door not replying to the guys farewells.