-Slipping back into old habits [Chapter 60]

Ashley’s POV:

“Ash do you have to go? Don’t leave me!”

Niall whined on pulling me back onto his lap instantly when I attempted to get up and collect my bags from the hallway where the boys had put them for me.

“Yes, Niall, I really have to. You’ll see me in a few hours any way. Quit being such a baby, my Dad’s outside, he’ll question whether you’re a boy or not if he sees you getting this worked up”

“That was harsh”

“I am harsh”

“Clearly”

He muttered but smiling as he crashed his lips to mine again.

“You know” He began as we broke away his lips still brushing mine. “I’m going to completely and utterly win our little competition once and for all later”

“We’ll see I’ve been bowling since I was a kid”

“Not the only one”

I said smiling as his lips descended on mine again and my fingers tangled through his hair.

“Oi Ashley where are you?!  Your parents are outside!”

Liam hollered his search for me and I rolled my eyes breaking away from Niall as Liam’s footsteps got louder.

“I have to go Nialler”

I said quietly and he pouted.

“Guys, what do you think you’re doing? Come on!”

Liam chuckled leaning in the doorway.

“I’m coming!”

I retorted sliding off of Niall’s lap and walking past Liam to the stairs where my bags were.

“No”

Niall said jogging up behind me and taking my bags from my hands. I smiled as Liam took my last one and I was left scarcely un-occupied as I followed them down the stairs and out to the garden where I would meet my parents for the first time in over 6 months. Me and my Mum hadn’t spoken properly since our argument in Paris so how she would behave in front of everyone else here was questionable.

Niall and Liam set my bags down my the door and peering through the front door I got my first glimpse of my parents in the flesh, my Mum since Paris and my Dad since well, this spot right here just over 6 months ago.

They were smiling and laughing. Ellie was stood next to my Mother as they talked with Zayn, Louis and Harry it seemed somewhat strange to me how my Mum hardly knew the 5 boys I’d been living with and been best friends with these last 6 months but she didn’t and I guess now was her time to gain as much of an idea about my life as she could.

Fixing my top and running a hand through my hair I decided this was it, I would greet them in the nicest way possible because I’m too polite to go off on one at my mother about our last argument in front of everyone. I looked up at Niall as I took his hand showing that I intended to greet them with Niall as my boyfriend whether they endured it or not.

“Ashley, that’s my girl!”

My Dad exclaimed when he saw me and I was forced to let go of Niall’s hand as I relaxed into his hug, it almost felt strange to hug him after so long, I was so used to hugging people such as Niall and the other boys and it felt so different to hug my father, a family member.

“Ashley, alright sweetie?”

My Mother asked pulling me into a hug as my father released me; I forced a smile but said nothing as I embraced her hug, but needless to say I cut it shorter than my Dad’s one.