-I miss you [Chapter 63]

Ashley's POV:

“I just don’t see why though, do you? I mean a month really isn’t that long…and I mean she has so many other things-“

“Yes, Madison, I do see why. A month may just seem like nothing to you but think about being Ashley, she loves him, she’s gonna miss him, don’t you see? And that boy, Mads he’s so good to her and I don’t doubt that he misses her too. Can’t you see how much they really just go together?”

I leant against the door frame of my room as I listened to my parent’s conversation down the hallway. Dads on my side, Mum’s un-sure, I can work with this. It’s always good to know I have the permission from my father in the bag since in the end my Mother always crumbles underneath his heavy persuasion.

“Well yes, I suppose I can I just don’t know Michael. I mean I don’t see how it’s going to work, he’s on tour, and I mean he’s going to be busy, isn’t he? I don’t see where he would get time to see her anyway…”

“Madison, you don’t understand how this type of business works. Just relax a little, okay? I’ve spoken to their management and Harry and Liam’s father’s, being on tour isn’t all about work, it’s about having fun as well and I know how well Ashley gets along with those boys, especially Niall. In all honesty I think it’ll be good for her.”

There was a silence, my mother was reluctant but I could tell she was coming around. Taking my phone from my pocket I texted Niall.

I have the permission from my mother in the bag, my dad’s all for it. See you in 3 weeks baby;)xxx

Woo-hoo! This is the swag masta from doncasta! Niall’s gone swimming bless him and left his phone here, he misses you and he doesn’t shut up about it awh. You’re coming in three weeks?! Yayayay Niall’s gonna be ova da moon and so am I:D! How long are you staying for then? Better be forever because I don’t wanna admit it but it’s kinda weird not having yours and Niall’s constant PDA overloads ;s. Get that permission babe cus we miss you lots and lots. Love Lou!xxx

The way he texts have to be the grisliest form I’ve ever read from a boy.

“Well, I don’t know. I’ll think about it.”

My Mother sighed and I rolled my eyes.

“Not that there’s a lot to think about but okay, be quick about it though because she needs to know.”

My Dad said bluntly and I sunk back into my room deciding that I had nothing better to do I removed my make-up and changed into my pyjamas.

My laptop started flashing and making the ringing noise of an incoming video call, smiling I saw it was Niall and accepted it with only voice since I was changing, I would switch it to video in a minute.

“Hey love where’s your video? I need to see your beautiful face.”

Awh.

“I’ll switch it on in a minute, I’m getting changed.”

I replied pulling my pyjama top over my head. The one that said don’t wake me up I’m a princess on the front, okay, well it was the first one I saw.

“It’s okay; I don’t mind you can switch it on.”

He chuckled and I rolled my eyes as I changed into my loose fitting bottoms.

“Yeah, I bet you don’t.”

I smiled settling down into my covers and switching my webcam on to see him doing what Niall does best, eating. He was sat on what must have been a bed and was shoving crisps into his mouth while just sitting there shirtless staring into the camera.