-You've been where?! [Chapter 18]

Ashley's POV:

The sun streaming through the window was what I woke to, nothing stirred apart from the birds tweeting in tune outside. Niall wasn’t there either, which was strange considering it was only 8:30 and I’m normally up way before him.

Then I realised what a bad sister I had been the past 2 days. I had no actual clue where Ellie was, I hadn’t seen her since Thursday night and she wasn’t here yesterday either, I threw back the covers dragging myself out of Niall’s bed as the cold air of the house hit me, even though it was supposed to be almost summer the mornings are always freezing, somebody forgot to set the heating. I groaned as my legs got Goosebumps on them already and realising my dressing gown was in my room and I couldn’t be bothered to walk there I grabbed one of Niall’s hoodie’s and pulled it over my pyjama top, it was so big on me that I could of worn it as a dress, stylish.

I got about halfway down the hallway to Ellie’s room when I almost collapsed in pain, as my stomach cramps kicked in and the tops of my legs began to ache like crazy.

“Fuck my life”

I muttered under my breath, turning around while clutching my stomach and making my way to my room, I changed my now blood stained pyjama shorts for some other pyjama shorts so things weren’t too obvious, lovely. And did what had to be done then proceeded to the main bathroom realising I had no pain-killers in my room, not that they would do a lot anyway. I shoved the tiny white pills into my mouth swallowing them down with a glass of water.

I entered Ellie’s room hoping she’d be there but she wasn’t it was un-touched.

 “Morning babe, you okay?”

Zayn asked me putting his phone on the coffee table in front of him. I narrowed my eyes at him, kind of really pissed that they hadn’t told me where Ellie had been lately. I rushed past him into the kitchen ignoring his question, Harry was there tapping away on his IPhone, he looked up at me through his curls, I wasn’t particularly motivated to talk to him either.

“Where the fuck is Ellie?!”

I walked back into the lounge hastily Zayn looked back up at me surprised at my tone and choice of words.

“She’s been at a friend’s the past few days, I thought you knew?”

“What friend?”

I asked raising an eye-brow and moving closer to Zayn who looked kind of scared of me.

“I dunno, erm, Amy something like that?”

I thought for a while and at this point Harry appeared in the doorway watching us. Before I could reply I heard the door slam and Ellie appeared closely followed by Niall who chucked his keys onto the table in the hallway shoving his phone into his hoodie pocket and yawning, he smiled at me but I wasn’t in the mood, I had a major bone to pick with Ellie, she looked like she’d been crying but that was irrelevant.

“Ellie where the hell do you think you’ve been?!”

I shouted at her as the other boys filed in then realised what was going on setting an awkward atmosphere. She stared at me, wide-eyed and scared.

“I was at um…Amy’s”

It sounded more like a question then an answer.

“No you weren’t don’t lie to me, Amy’s in Spain!”

The anger spilled out that she had lied to me and just generally because of my mood swing.

“Well, I’m out of here…”

Zayn said walking to the kitchen awkwardly as everyone else stared at us.

“Fine, I err was with Jack…”