-Let's play truth [Chapter 34]

Ashley's POV:

“Ashley come on! We’re gonna be late!”

Harry’s voice filled the house as he hurried me; they were all waiting downstairs for us to go to the airport. College is over.

“I’m coming! Once I get this shut!”

I replied sitting on top of my last suitcase trying to flatten it down but it was no use. My hair straighteners were placed on top of all my clothes underneath preventing the suitcase from shutting.

“Need some help?”

Niall appeared in the doorway smiling at my attempts to zip up my very full suitcase.

“Yes”

I nodded and he chuckled lifting me off the suitcase and inspecting the contents.

“If it won’t shut with them on top, why don’t you just not take them?”

“Are you kidding? I have to take them. You don’t want to know what will happen to my hair in the heat, okay.”

“Alright then”

He chuckled and sat on top of the suitcase pressing it down.

“Tried that”

I stated.

“Yeah, but I’m heavier than you. Trust me, zip it up now”

I rolled my eyes and bent down and zipped the suitcase up, it worked.

“See, told you so. This is gonna be great you know”

He said standing up and resting my last suitcase against the wall. He moved some hair from my eyes and pressed his lips to mine.

“You’re gonna be late?”

Ellie stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips a smirk playing across her perfectly painted lips.

“Right”

Niall laughed picking up the bags of mine that were still in my room.  I shot her a look as I followed Niall out and she smiled proudly, she just loves to ruin the moment, everyone does.

“Ready?”

Harry asked.

“Yeah, we had a slight luggage issue, but it’s all good now”

I replied and Harry smiled opening the door and letting everyone out as they fist pumped in excitement.

“Good luck with your interview tomorrow I guess Ash”

“Cheers en’”

I replied hugging Ellie as we said our goodbyes, she wasn’t coming since she had rehearsals and was staying at a friends for a few days, neither was Faye, she was too busy with shoots and promoting and stuff. Much to Harry’s disappointment,

“You’ve all gotta Skype me some when, okay?”

She asked as Zayn put the last of my bags in the back of the car and slammed the boot shut.

“Will do babe”

Harry said wrapping her in a quick hug.

“Yeah, you take good care of my sister Horan”

Ellie warned as she hugged Niall and he chuckled.

“Of course”

He said throwing an arm around me and kissing my cheek. Ellie smiled and said her goodbyes to the other guys making them promise that we would Skype her some when.