-I'm your's and only your's [Chapter 36]

Ashley's POV:

Much to my surprise we were left to watch the firework display together and the guys stayed away, I had a feeling I had Louis to thank but I didn’t know for sure. The display was pretty good and it was even better watching it with Niall’s arm around me, my head rested on his shoulder with him occasionally kissing my forehead or cheek, it was perfect.

“Well, that was good”

Louis said throwing an arm around me as we walked back to the hotel after the display, I’d ended up with Louis again Niall up ahead with the other guys, which was fair enough, I had 2 days with him in Ireland soon and that was pretty special to me.

“Yeah, it was”

I agreed pulling my blazer tighter against my body as the air began to cool.

“Cold?”

“I don’t want your jacket”

I replied and he chuckled.

“Okay, just checking babe”

“I’m looking forward to seeing you drunk tonight”

He announced and I rolled my eyes.

“I doubt I’m gonna get completely hammered”

I replied and he pouted.

“Why not? We are!”

“Louis I do stupid things when I’m drunk”

“Don’t we all? It’s not like Liam’s gonna let you do anything completely stupid”

“No, you don’t understand, last time I got hammered I woke up in Owen’s flat, that’s how I met him at a club, stupid”

“Wait…you got drunk in the middle of the day?! Ashley I’m-“

“No! This was before I moved in with you guys, I met him before then”

“Oh”

Was all he said as he kicked some sand as we walked back to the hotel.

“I will drink, I’d just like to have some clue what happened in the morning, okay?”

“Okay, sure thing babe”

Louis chuckled as we entered the hotel.

-

I cocked my head to one side as I looked at myself in the full length mirror of the bathroom. I didn’t think I liked this dress. It was too tight and a bit on the short side and showed more cleavage then I was used to, I didn’t like to show cleavage a lot and maybe for me this was pushing the boundaries.

I smoothed my hands out over my body getting out any creases that may have appeared. I had wanted to look nice for tonight because this was the first time I was going out drinking with the guys and if Niall commented on how I looked I wanted to be able to believe him by feeling the slightest bit pretty. I felt pretty, I actually did. My face and my hair were pretty, I liked them it was just this dress that seemed too well slag like. I had a big fear of looking like a slag, it was something I never wanted to be seen as but this dress, I can’t even tell if it’s too much or not.

I sighed knowing it was too late to change now. I could hear the laughter from the boys spilling out from mine and Niall’s hotel room; they were waiting there for me. They were ready about 20 minutes ago, Zayn 10.

I placed my make-up and phone into my clutch and with one last dis-approving look in the mirror I opened the bathroom door announcing I was ready.

Niall had his back to me and was sipping a can of Dr Pepper, when he heard the door open he turned around and choked on his drink when his eyes fell upon me. Was it really that bad? The other boys snickered at this.