-Accuse me, fight me and leave me [Chapter 48]

Ashley's POV:

“Fuck. Me”

Zayn complained launching his bags down by the sofa and collapsing down onto the sofa opposite me.

“Rather not”

I joked and he gave me an amused look, which really read, that he wasn’t amused at all.

“Har, har. You are truly hilarious”

He sighed his voice dripping with sarcasm as he spoke. He was originally referring to the amount of girls that had been waiting at both the airport and right outside the house waiting for the boys to come home, maybe this was somewhat sweet but was also highly in-convenient.

“I know, I should be a comedian”

I mused standing up and making my way to the kitchen. To do something that before only Niall would do as soon as we got in the door, get food. But now things were being forced to change, Niall was right that was a wakeup call. I didn’t want to go through that again neither did I want to get any worse than what I apparently am.

It hasn’t been for a while and isn’t now easy for me to eat. The constant reminder that if I eat too much I’ll get fat is just there whispering into my ear with every bite I take but I have to try to ignore it, it’s for the best.

“FOOD!”

Niall shouted charging through the living room and straight into me grabbing onto my waist making me stumble back slightly as he laughed and I placed the yoghurt I had taken from the fridge back onto the worktop before I un-willingly spilt it everywhere.

“Shut up or there will be none”

I giggled as he spun me around to face him smirking.

“That’s true, we need to go shopping”

He stated and I rolled my eyes at how he thought it’d be easy to ‘just go shopping’ when there was loads of screaming girls outside the house and quite possibly all over town.

“Did you know you’re like the hungriest person I’ve ever met?”

I joked smiling back at him as he tucked some hair behind my ear nodding proudly.

“Yeah, did you know you’re the most beautiful?”

“Awh cute. Now don’t go and eat all the food now, some of us have to eat too”

Louis mused walking in casually and taking a packet of crisps chucking it up in the air, catching it and with a smile walking back out.

I just smiled as we closed the gap between our lips. I could feel him smiling into our kiss and that made me smile too, I pulled away just resting my head on his chest as I hugged him.

“Hey where’d you put my pills?”

I asked leaning back from him and waiting for his reply.

“They’re in your bag, in the top”

“Which bag? I have a lot of bags Niall”

“Don’t I know it. Umm the pink one I think”

“Okay, thanks”

I said beginning to walk off to find my bag and my pills.

“Aye don’t forget to actually have your yoghurt afterwards love!”

He called after me.

After chucking everyone else’s bags that were on top of mine out the way I finally found my pills. I popped one out of the packet and placed it on my tongue, after a gulp of fizzy it was done, for another few hours.