t w o - Alex

Mom and I woke up in the hotel room
bright and early so we could go see our house. We hopped in the car and drove around the little town with happiness written all over our faces.
We pulled up the this modern looking house. It was beautiful. We parked in the driveway and the ups van parked on the road in front of he house.
I stayed in the car as my mom talked to the retailer who was selling the house to us. I decided to text my friends, now that I was here.

       INTERNET BUDDIES💕

alexjohnson: IM HERE!!!

finnwolfhard: AHH! TELL US WHERE YOU LIVE NOW!

sophialillis: ^

jaedenwesley: ^^

wyattoleff: GUYS WERE IN SCHOOL, STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE

jaedenwesley: sorry, wy❤️

wyattoleff: it's fine, Jae. Just the others are being dumbasses.

finnwolfhard: ooh, my jyatt senses are tingling!

wyattoleff: shut up, wolfhard. What about you and that girl, Amanda?

finnwolfhard: oh, yeah. She's a real bitch actually. She's dating this guy named Romeo now.

sophialillis: aw, that must suck man.

alexjohnson: yeah, we're here for you buddy!

alexjohnson: Well, I gotta go unpack. Text ya later?

everyone: see ya!

I turned off my phone and hopped out of the car to help the ups guys and my mom bring boxes in the house. I bring my boxes to my new room upstairs to unpack for my new life.

skipping the unpacking because it's boring lol

Once everything was in its place, I plopped on to my bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, I realized that I had to go to school today. I pulled out my phone to text my friends.

       INTERNET BUDDIES💕

alexjohnson: GUYS! WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO!

sophialillis: Derry High School.

finnwolfhard: Yeah, we all go there. A small town only needs one high school.

alexjohnson: well sorry I'm not as smart as you, finnlard!

finnwolfhard: don't get mad Alex! We loooove you❤️

alexjohnson: fine, wolfhard. Can someone walk me to school? I live at 1215 Cherrywood Lane.

finnwolfhard: are you kidding me right now?!

alexjohnson: no?

finnwolfhard: my best friend lives across the street from you! We walk to school together everyday! Maybe you could join us!

alexjohnson: cool! What's her name?

finnwolfhard: jack, he's a guy.

alexjohnson: oh, sorry😂

finnwolfhard: it's fine, I'll be there in 15 minutes.

alexjohnson: okayy, thanks finnlard!

And with that, I turned off my phone and scrambled around my room looking for an outfit to wear. I threw on a Stranger Things t-shirt, some white washed skinny jeans with my converse. I ran down the stairs, greeted and my mother, she was looking happy as always.
"Well you're in a rush today aren't you! Have an apple!"
She tossed an apple and I caught it and smiled as I walked out the door.

I sat on the curb and waited for Finn and this unknown 'Jack' to appear.

I wonder if he's cute.

I looked up at the house across the street from me and see a brown haired boy looking down at me with his head in his hands. 
I chuckled a bit, because he saw me looking at him and he ducked down under the window frame, out of sight.

A/N - cool beans dudes. I know it's kind of bad and stuff, but bear with me because this is my first fan fic, as I said before. Okay bye lol

Love and Light,
-A