t w e n t y n i n e - Jack

*skip to a few hours before the party*

Alexis POV

"Sophia, should I wear this, or this?" I said pulling out two dresses from my closet.

"Hmm. What do you think, Sadie?" Sophia asked, turning her focus to the girl behind her. Sadie got up and pointed to a pastel pink dress.

(Pink to make the boys wink)

"Sophia?" I asked.

"It's a yes from me!" Sophia said, trying to sound like Simon Cowell.

"Alright, let me go put it on." I walked into the bathroom and put it on. I looked in the mirror. I picked up my makeup brush, but put it down. Jack likes me for who I am. I walked out of the bathroom and did a spin for the girls.

"OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK FABULOUS!" Sadie said, sounding enthusiastic.

"Work it, girl!" Sophia said grabbing my hand and twirling me. I laughed.

"Thanks. Ready for hair?" I asked. We all looked at each other.

"Yes!" They said in unison. They walked in the bathroom together grabbing things like straighteners, curlers and crimpers.

"Alright, Sadie gets the crimped hair, I'll take the straight, and Alex, I guess we'll curl your hair!" Sophia said, pulling in the appliances. Sophia curled my hair and crimped Sadie's. She then straightened her own hair.

"All ready?" I asked.

"Let's rock and roll!" Sadie said before skipping out the door.

"Okay, its 8:20 so if we leave now we can make it to Gaten's house by 8:25 and the party starts at 8:30!" Sophia said staring at her watch.

"Sounds good, Soph." I said as we walked out the door.

Jack's POV

"Hey, Jack. It's 8:20. Should we get ready?" Finn called from the floor. I rolled off my bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Eh." I said.

"Okay well I'm getting ready now." Finn said getting up and walking to my mirror. He fluffed up his hair and sprayed on some cologne.

"Dude, that stuff is strong" I said plugging my nose.

"I know, but I want to smell good for my girl, you should too." He said.

"Your 'girl?'" I asked grabbing a shirt from my closet.

"Well she's not my girl yet. I like her, and I think she likes me, but we're not official." Finn said. I nodded.

"Alright, I'm gonna change. I'll be right back." I said.

"Okay." Finn said walking towards the window. I shut the door and started changing.

"JACK! ALEX IS RIGHT THERE!"

"What!?" I ran outside of the bathroom to Finn who was pointing out the window. I squatted behind him and looked out the window.