t w e n t y t w o - Alex

*skip back to Jack's room*

I looked down at my phone and checked my reminders. Crap. I gasped.

"What's the matter, Alex?" Jack said. I got up and bolted down the stairs and through the door. I ran right across the street and into my room. I was thinking of telling Jack what was going on, but I figured he'd remember.
*ding ding*
Well I guess not.
I looked down at my phone which was in my hand and replied to Jack.

Jack🆒❤️
Jack: what's the matter?

Alex: don't you remember?

Jack: no.....

Alex: I had to give Wyatt advice, remember?

Jack: oh yah, but you could have just told me and walked home, silly goose

Alex: I don't know about that, Wyatt said he was on his way, and he is a fast walker, let me tell you.

Jack: you don't know that! You just moved here, silly goose! (Pt.2)

Alex: yeah yeah. But we've been best buds forever!

Jack: doesn't mean you know how fast he walks, silly goose! (Pt.3)

Alex: oh well, I'm gonna text him.

Jack: have fun baby!

I smiled at my phone and switched messages.

Wyatt🔫🤙🏼

Alex: hey wy, you coming soon?

Wyatt: yeah I'm on my way, I'll be there soon!

I waited for a few minutes. No sign or Wyatt. A few more. No Wyatt. I waited for 30 minutes and Wyatt wasn't here yet. I guess I was wrong, Wyatt isn't fast at walking at all. As I was comparing Wyatt to a turtle in my head, I heard a knock on the door. I walked down the stairs and to the front door.

"I'LL GET IT!" I screamed. I opened the door and greeted Wyatt.

"Hey Wy! What took ya so long?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry, I saw that there was a watermelon sale at the super market." Wyatt said innocently.

"And what does watermelon have to do with anything?" I asked confused.

"Nothing! I just wanted to see how good the sale was." Wyatt said walking to my room. He's such a weird kid. I closed the door and followed him upstairs. I sat down on my computer chair as Wyatt laid, sprawled across my carpet on the floor.

"So what do you need, Wy?" I asked.  No response.

"Having lady troubles?" I asked.  (Heh)
Still no response. I threw a pillow at him.

"OW! What was that for!?" Wyatt yelled.

"You weren't listening." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I was looking at the words on your ceiling!" He said, pointing. I looked up.

"HA! You're so gullible!" Wyatt screamed again. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Wyatt. Let's get serious. What do you need?" I asked sternly. He shrugged.

"Having lady troubles?" I asked, again. (HehHeh)

"Actually, the opposite." Wyatt said, smiling.

"Do you mean everything is going great or...." I said waiting for him to fill in my sentence.

"Or..... yes. Yes the or." He said smiling again. "I'm straight as a rainbow, my dude." He said laying back down on the floor.

"Awesome, Wy! Was that hard for you?" I asked.

"Nah. Life is simple when you go with the flow." He said calmly.

"Alrighty then, so we have some man troubles then?" I said rephrasing myself.

"Yes. Yes indeed."

Aw. Wy came out in the most chill way!
And I can't update later, so I'm updating now in school for you guys! (Because I rebellious😎😂)
Written ; June 13

See ya later, my dudes
-A