t w e l v e - Alex

We walked down the street as I felt Jack's hand graze mine.

(a/n: get it, graze? Jack GRAZEr? I'll stop now.)

I decided to be bold, so I reached for it.

(His hand, you nasties)

I smiled when he grabbed my hand back. We kept walking in a comfortable silence until we reached this nice park.

"This way, m'lady."

Jack said sweetly as he pointed to the middle of the field. I saw a blanket with a picnic basket all laid out. My hands clutched my mouth, due to shock. I looked at him and smiled. I let go of his hand and ran towards the blanket. I looked back and saw he was doing the same. Jack was catching up to me, so I decided to make it a race.

"Last one to the blanket has to jump in the pond over there!" I said evilly.

"You're on!" He said with a chilling grin.

I started pumping my legs faster and faster. But I soon realized that Jack was now beside me. We were almost to the blanket. I kept my eyes locked on him the whole time. He smiled for a split second, then he jumped. He jumped for the blanket. I bursted out into a laughing fit. I stopped running and grabbed by stomach and fell to the ground.

"JACK! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!" I said as I was curled up in a ball.

"I know." He said smoothly. His signature line.  I laughed a little more until Jack got up and walked over to me. He gave me his hand, and I reached out to it. I used it to get up, and to regain my balance. We walked hand-in-hand to the blanket. I sat down, my hands clutching my knees to my chest. Jack sat down too, his legs crossed. (criss cross apple sauce my dudes)

"You realize you lost, right?" I looked into his eyes and nodded.

"So that means you jump in the pond, Alex." He said  questioningly.

I groaned. "I know."

"Hey, that's my line." He said nicely.

"Oh well." I said trailing off.

"You want something to eat?" He asked.

"Yes please! I'm so hungry!" I said pleadingly

"That's my girl." He said, somewhat under his breath.

"So I'm your girl now, huh?" I asked.

"If that's what you want." He said still grabbing some food from the basket.

"I want that." I said in a low tone. He looked shocked at first, but then he went back into his 'cool guy' mode.

"Then that's great, because I wanted that too." He said with a smile. He was out of his 'cool guy' mode, and back to his normal self.

"Good to have you back, Grazer." I said.

"What do you mean, Johnson?" He said with a smile.

"You're back to your normal self! And not your 'cool guy' self!" I said happily.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. That's how I used to get girls after I found you." He said.
"Do you hate that part of me?" He asked.

"Jack, I like all the parts of you. Just some parts I dislike. I only don't like that part because it simply wasn't you." I said all therapist like. (You know what I mean)

"Thanks for understanding." Jack said softly as he leaned in for a hug. I hugged him back. After our little talk, we decided to eat.

We laughed and laughed for minutes, maybe even hours for all I know. But I do know that I had the time of my life.

"Thanks so much for bringing me here, Jack." I said thankfully.

"Your very welcome, Alex. I'm glad you came."

"I would never ditch on you, baby." I said flirtatiously.

"Oh Alex. You have no idea what that does to me."

"What do you mean, baby?" I said again. He gulped and smiled. I notice his cheeks becoming a light shade of pink.

"Alex. Alex Johnson. You're beautiful." He said. Before I knew it, he was leaning in.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt his lips touch mine. Sparks flew. I felt as if a million butterflies were in my stomach, and my whole body was a firework. We held that kiss for maybe a minute or so until Jack and I became out of breath.

"That... Was... Nice" I said between breaths.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said, almost panting.

"I guess we should go home now?" I asked, not wanting this to end.

"Nuh-Uh!" Jack said sassily.

"What do you mean, Jackiboi?" I said jokingly.

"Remember, you have to jump in the pond!" He said, laughing.

"Oh shit." I said quietly.

"Come on, Johnson! It's not that bad. How about I do it with you?"
I lit up.

"Let's go get wet, Grazer!"

(a/n: I swear)

We walked to the pond.

"You ready?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said back.

"Then let's go!" He said grabbing my hand and running towards the pond. We jumped in, and immediately I regretted it.

"JACK ITS FREEZING IN HERE!" I said almost yelling.

"Don't worry!" He said. "I'll warm you up." He said as he hugged me. We held that for a few seconds until he pulled away.

"Better?" He asked.

"Bett-"

Just as I was replying, something, or someone, pulled Jack under the water. He disappeared.

"JACK?!?"

Sorry for updating so late! I was at Nitro Circus, but it got cancelled because of the rain. But I'm here now!

Eek, I'm scared.
What do you think is gonna happen? Because, (as always) I know.
Well, once again, I have to blast. Have a good day, and be a good person (idek)

See ya later, my dudes
-A