t h i r t e e n - Alex

I started clawing at the water, trying to find Jack.

"JACK?! JACK?!" I kept screaming frantically .

I heard a chuckle from behind me. I turned my body as fast as I could. There, I saw a brown-haired, freckle faced, smol bean boy laughing at me.
(scales ;))

I Made a mad look on my face, even though I was so happy to see he was alright.

"I'm so sorry, Alex. I just wanted to play a trick!" Jack said as he was bobbing in the water.

"That was not funny, Jack." I said trying hard not to smile.

"It seems to me it was pretty funny, or else you wouldn't be smiling." He said smirking.

"Oh well." I said with a smile on my face, my hands quick to cover my mouth.

"You won this time, Grazer." I said. "But you will pay....." I said as I slowly sank underwater. Little did Jack know, I was apart of a swim team back in my day. I stayed underwater for a fair amount of time, while I watched Jack swim around, trying to find me. I saw him dive under a couple times trying to find me, so I decided that it was enough.
I popped up to the surface behind him.

"We even?" I asked.

"Shit on a stick, Alex. Don't ever do that again." He said panting.

"Shit on a stick, Jack. Don't start it again." I said mocking him.

He rolled his eyes and got out of the pond. I followed and got out as well. When I got out and saw him there waiting for me, I felt a sudden urge to kiss him. Being the bold person I am, I did.
I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. It took him a second, but he kissed back. I was enjoying it all, until I heard a click. I stopped and looked around.

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"I-I'm not sure." He said back.

"Let's go home." I said.

"Okay. Do you want my sweatshirt?" Jack asked, holding out his grey sweater.

(you cAN WEAR MY SWEATSHIRT)

I looked up at him and smiled. I placed it over my wet clothes and walked with him. He put his arm around me. *click* I looked back again, seeing no one there. I dismissed it and kept walking. Shortly after, we made it to our houses.

"I'll see you at school on Monday I guess?" I said to Jack before I opened the door and went inside.

"Yup!" He said. I opened the door and took a step in.

"Wait!" Jack said. I looked at him and hummed in response. He then placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled. *click*.

"Okay, this is getting weird, what the hell was that?" I asked, a little angry.

"I'm not sure, but i also want to find out." Jack said, trying to be as angry as I was.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking around my yard for what ever was making the clicking noises.

I saw a little bit of curly hair and a little bit of straight hair popping up behind the bushes.

"Psst! Jack!" I whispered, pointing at the bushes. He nodded and walked with me towards them.

"AHA!" Jack and I screamed together.

"We're sorry!" I heard Wyatt and Jaeden say in sync.

"We just wanted to photograph your first date! For memories, ya know?" Wyatt said, stumbling on words.

"Yeah, we thought you'd like it." Jaeden said calmly with a small smile.

"Thanks guys, but we can take our own pictures." Jack said.

"You know, I kind thought that was a cute idea, thanks guys." I said. "Send the pics to me." I said walking towards my door.

"On second thought, send them to me too." Jack said, exiting my yard and going across the street to his house.  I walked in the door and up to my room.
I plopped on my bed and fell asleep.

Yeet yeet chapter 13.
Sorry for such a late update! I was super busy. Thanks for understandinggggg

See ya later, my dudes
-A