e l e v e n - Alex

*skip back to Saturday Morning*

I woke up with a smile on my face. I remembered that Jack had asked me out on a date the previous day.
At least I think it's a date.
I woke up around 8:00am. I grabbed my phone and text Sophia. She can probably help me get ready.

Sophia✅❤️

alexjohnson: Hey Soph!

sophialillis: Hey Johnson! What's up?

alexjohnson: nothing really, but I need your help.

sophialillis: with what?

alexjohnson: well, Jack asked me out yesterday.....

sophialillis: HE DID!?!?

alexjohnson: Well, kind of.

sophialillis: Dude, what do you mean?

alexjohnson: I mean, he said 'see ya tomorrow' and I said 'it's Saturday' and then he said 'I know'

sophialillis: woah slow down!

sophialillis: so he technically just wants to hang out today?

alexjohnson: I guess you could put it that way.

sophialillis: okay. I'll be at your house in 5.

alexjohnson: thanks Soph.❤️

sophialillis: you're welcome!❤️

I got out of my bed and went downstairs to get breakfast. When I got down there, my mom greeted me with,

"Good morning, Alex! Have anything planned for this beautiful Saturday?"

"Good morning mom, and yes, I actually do have something planned today!"

"What is it doll?"

I sat down at the table.

"Oh, mom, I have a date with a really cute guy....." I said trailing off as my mom placed a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Ooh! Who is this guy?" She said excited.

"He's our neighbour, mom. He lives across the street."

"Oh! Those are the Grazer's, right?"

"Yeah...... How did you know?"

"His mom called me yesterday and welcomed us to Derry!"

"Oooooh, cool."

Just then, I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I said, then ran to the door. I turned the knob and pulled it open.

"Hey Soph!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Lex! What's up?" She said loudly.

"Uhm, I need you to help me get ready for my date...." I said trailing off.

"Ooh! I can help you with that!"

She stepped into my house and I showed her too my room.

"Holy shit! Your room is huge!" She said extending the 'u' in huge.

"It only looks big because all my stuff isn't fully in here yet. "

"Oh yeah. I forgot you just moved here yesterday. Wow, you've been here for a little more than 24 hours and you've already been asked on more dates than I have." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

" Aw, Sophia. Sophia Lillis. You are so beautiful and adorable, any guy would die to be at your side. But you've got a bunch of guys protecting you, so some of them might be intimidated." I said.

"Thanks, Alex. But let's stop talking about me, and figure out what you're gonna wear!" She said, sounding boosted up from the last comment.

"Alright. Come take a look in my closet." I said happily.

"Hmmmmm. How about, this shirt........ And these shorts."

"Yes!" I exclaimed. Sophia had my black crop top in one hand and my bluish white jean shorts. I walked in he bathroom and put it on.
It took a minute for me to get it all on, but I did in the end. I opened the door and walked into my room to be greeted by Sophia sitting on my bed.

She got up and looked at me.
"Alex! You look great!"

"Thanks, Sophia." She walked over to the window. I watched as she stared outside.
Then, she waved me over. I walked and saw Jack leave his house. I grabbed Sophia and pushed her out of my room. We ran downstairs, and I pushed her to the back door.

"See ya later, Soph!" I said quickly.

"Good luck." She said smoothing with a smile and a wink. I laughed and pushed her out the door and closed it. Just as I did, I heard a knock on the door. I inhaled a big breath and walked to the door.
I exhaled, and grabbed the knob. I opened the door and saw Jack.
He looked adorable. He was holding a rose and a plate full of brownies. I smiled.

"Are those brownies for us?" I asked.

"Actually, my mom made them for your family." Jack said. I laughed and grabbed them.

"Let me go give these to my mom." I brought the plate into the kitchen and placed it on the table.

I walked back towards the front entrance to Jack.

"H-Here's your rose" he said sweetly. God, I like him so much.

"Thanks, Jack. It's beautiful." I smelled it and smiled. I placed it down on the counter and walked outside with Jack.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said with a smile.

Hehehehe okay cool. Idek what to comment here, but ya know, FIRST DATE AMIRITE? I'm done now.
But yeah, sorry for the late update, I was busy. Also, I might not be able to update tomorrow because I'm going on a trip (:

(Also a little question, what time is it where you live? It's 9:57pm where I am!)

See ya later, my dudes
-A