t h i r t y o n e - Alex

"Millie?" I asked. She nodded.

"You're the relationship god?" Sophia asked. She nodded again.

"I'm here to help!" She said in her British accent. I liked it. "So what seems to be the problem?" She asked. I sighed and told her the whole story.

She nodded again, and started speaking.

"Well, the best thing to do is go to him. In a time like this, he'll ask you to leave. But deep down he needs you. You just explain to him what happened. And if he doesn't believe you after that, he isn't the right guy."

I nodded and processed what she had told me.

We continued to make a plan on how to get Jack to talk to me. In the meantime, Sadie and Sophia went back to the party.

"But I can't go to him. He's not at his house." I said trying to to cry again.

"Does he have a close friend?" She asked calmly.

"Yeah. His name is Finn. He's also one of my closet friends." She blushed at the name.

"Okay. I bet he's staying at Finn's house. I can drive you there if you snap me to?" She said. I nodded and walked out of my room with her. She drove me to his house and parked on the side of the road.

"Okay, you remember the plan?" Millie asked me.

"Yup. Go to the window, knock on it, talk to him, and resolve the problem." I said.

"Perfect. And if it doesn't work out, I'll kick his ass." She said.

"Oh Millie. Thanks for helping me." I said before waking toward the house.

"Anytime." She said before pulling up her hood and rolling up the window to her car. I climbed up the side of Finn's house with ease. I then proceeded to the first window and gave Millie a thumbs up. She gave me one back. I knocked on the window.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself.

I saw Jack get up and walk towards the window. I'm surprised Finn isn't in here. He opened the window. My goodness, did he look bad. His face was red from what I assumed was crying. He had tear stains on his cheeks. That poor thing.

"What do you want." Jack asked bitterly. "I don't want to see you right now."

"Jack. Give me a second chance. Romeo came on to me and kissed me, but I didn't kiss back. He pushed himself on to me, Jack." I said trying to hold back tears.

"How can I believe you?" Jack said still sounding bitter, but slightly softer.

"Because I like you, Jack. I really really like you." I said. Tears were now pouring out of my eyes. Jack pulled me into a hug. He started kissing the top of my head.

"Promise?" He asked me in our embrace.

"Promise." I managed to squeak out. We held our tear filled hug until Finn walked in the room with Millie under his arm.

"What did I miss?" Finn asked, looking at us. Millie gave me a thumbs up with a toothy smile. I smiled back and chuckled.

"No more fighting." Jack said with a smile. I planted a kiss on his cheek.

Both Finn and Millie smiled back at us.

"How about we get a good nights sleep. After all, tomorrow is the last day of school." Millie reminded us. I nodded.

"Should we get going?" I asked.

"No. Stay." Jack said pulling me into another hug.

"Okay." I whispered.

My babies are back together! Yayyyyy! I might end this book soon, but I'm not sure how :/

Update: I already finished it :(:

Written; June 18

See ya later, my dudes
-A