t h i r t y - Alex

*skip back to the bathroom*

I walked up the stairs and found the bathroom.

(Hey let's skip this part bc ya know I don't want to write about bathroom stuff)

I washed my hands and headed downstairs again. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. Jack. A smile grew on my face as I turned around. My smile faded into a frown.

It wasn't Jack as I suspected, it was Romeo.

"What do you want, Romeo?" I asked bitterly as I threw his hands off my waist.

"You, Alex. You." He said.

"Just stop, Romeo. Give it up! I want to be with Jack and not you! Can you get that through your head?" I said almost yelling.

"Okay, calm down. Can we just talk?" Romeo said, sounding sincere.

"Fine. But can we make it quick? I have to go back to Jack." I said annoyed.

"Okay. It's kind of private, so can we talk in this room?" He said opening a door.

"Okay. But only because you sound genuine right now." I said walking in the room and sitting on the bed. He closed the door and sat beside me. I was getting a weird feeling about this.

"So I wanted to tell you that I really like you." His signature grin was rising to his face. He looked sinister again. I shuttered.

"Okay, what do you really want, Romeo?" I said, now sounding bitter again.

"I told you again, I want you." He said with his sinister grin. He started leaning towards me. And before I knew it, he was on top of me.

"Surprise!" He whispered and kissed me. I didn't kiss back. I was about to push him off before I heard the door creak open. It was Jack.

"A-Alex?" I heard him croak. Oh no. He probably thinks I was making out with Romeo!

"Jack, it's not what you think." I Said trying to calm him down.

"That's w-what they a-all say!" Jack said before running out the door and down the stairs. I pushed Romeo off me.

"YOU DICK!" I shouted at him.

"You should have broke up with him when I asked you." He said still smirking.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" I said crying. I stormed out of the room and tried to follow Jack. I ran down the stairs with a tear stained face. I saw Gaten.

"Have you seen Jack lately?" I asked him, wiping away my tears. He pointed out the front door.

"Thanks." I said sniffling.

"Hey, Alex. Are you alright?" Gaten asked. I nodded and walked out the door. I ran to his house.

. I climbed up to his window and knocked on it. I looked through it and saw nobody. He wasn't in there. I climbed down and walked across the street. I grabbed my phone and texted Sadie and Sophia to come over immediately. Within 5 minutes, both Sadie and Sophia were in my room.

"Oh my goodness, honey, are you alright?" Sadie said running towards me and grabbing my hand.

"What ever happened, we'll stick with you." Sophia said wiping away my tears. I sniffled.

"Thanks for c-coming guys." I stuttered out. I then filled them in on the story. They nodded and rubbed my back.

"Aw, honey. I'm not sure how much I can help you, but I do know someone who can. Would you mind if I call her to come here?" Sadie said. I nodded and laid down on my bed. I only heard bits and pieces from the conversation.

"....yes....okay......Alex and Jack......kissing.......yes,yes......3 minutes?.......see you soon." Sadie hung up.

"The relationship god is on her way!" Sadie said.

"And who might that be?" Sophia asked.

"You'll see when she gets here!" Sadie said. I rolled out of my bed and looked out my window. I then saw someone with a black sweater on with their hood up approach my door.

"Sadie, who is that!?" I asked pointing at the person who is trying to open my door.

"Oh, that's the relationship god, let me go open the door for them." Sadie said before running out of my bedroom.

I looked at Sophia with hopeful eyes. She just shrugged.

"So you don't know who it is?" I asked. She shrugged again. I then turned my attention to the door that popped open. It was Sadie, and the person in the black sweater.

"we're here!" Sadie said. The person took off their hood. It took me a moment to figure out who it was, but I eventually did.

Who is the relationship god? What's going on with Jack and Alex?
Questions that will be answered, later ;)

Ps: IM DEAD, 2.24K VIEWS, I AM BLESSED, THANKS MY DUDES❤️
(June 26)
Written; June 18

See ya later, my dudes
-A