s e v e n - Jack

OML MY LOVESSSSSSSSSS ^^
(ps this is a long chapter so your welcome to all the people who want it, and I'm sorry for the people who like the short ones :))

*skip back to a little bit before the cafeteria*

"Finn!" I whispered. "Fiiiinnnnnn"

"What do you want, Jack!" He responded lowly.

"I need to tell you something asap!"

It was true. I needed to tell someone. So, since this morning (I know, it only takes me a few hours to like a girl), I can't stop thinking about one girl. Just one. Alex. Alex Johnson. She was like the missing puzzle piece to the board game of my life. So, I decided to tell Finn.

"Okay, Grazer. Just calm down. Tell me when the bell ri-"

*ring ring ring* (so enthusiastic amirite

"WOLFHARD!" I screeched.

"Whaaaaat."

"So, I-I like a girl." I said in a low whisper.

"whO IS IT GRAZER!" He said, his voice getting progressively louder.

"Okay, calm down. We don't want the whole world to hea-"

"Whatcha talking about, my friends?" Wyatt said, putting one of his arms on the each of us.

"GRAZER LIKES A GIIRLLL"

"Shut it, Finn, or I won't tell you!" I said, still trying to keep my voice down as we walked through the halls to the cafeteria.

"So, I kinda like the new girl...." I said trailing off.
Jaeden started pretend crying as he hugged Wyatt, digging his head into his shoulder. Wyatt bit is fist and mouthed the words 'jaeden's so damn cute'.
I smiled and looked at Finn, who completely stopped walking and was now in a ball, on the floor, pretend crying. I could barely make out what he was vaguely whispering.
"otp, otp, otp, otp, otP, OTP, OTP...."
The chanting started to get louder, and Jaeden and Wyatt joined in.
I rolled my eyes and smiled. I walked away, laughing. They shortly followed behind, laughing along with me. We walked in the door, still laughing our butt's off about what happened a few short minutes earlier.
"Over there!" Finn shouted, pointing at a table consisting of Sophia Lillis, Sadie Sink, and the one and only Alex Johnson. I walked over with the guys and sat down.

"Hey guys! You remember Sadie, don't you?" Sophia said excitedly.

"Yeah." We all replied, not really feeling the conversation at this moment.

Sadie smiled and waved her hand at us harshly.
Alex, being the nice and friendly girl she is, she waved back.
Oh, she was so adorable. I found myself lightly chuckling. I smiled at her sweet and cute actions.
She looked at me and smiled. We shared this little moment, between us. Then, she looked back at Sadie. She looked lost. Not lost as in sad, but lost in her thoughts. I found her gaze trail to my face. I wonder what she was thinking right now. Like right at his exact moment. She then looked at Wyatt and listened to the story he was telling.
Something about 'his boo' and all that stuff. I kind of zoned out before I heard Finn's voice again.
"So are you going to tell everyone about your big fat cru-" I quickly smacked my hand over Finn's mouth. I couldn't risk him telling everyone about my crush!!

"Dude, you can't just go around telling everyone about personal stuff!" I said, somewhat jokingly.

"I'm sorry, Jack, but she is in a daze right now. She's not even paying attention!"

I looked over at her and smiled.
There she was, staring at her shoes, lightly smiling. I looked back at Finn, grinning.

"God dammit she is so cute!" I said a little bit too loud.

"Wow! So I guess sheee was the one you had a 'big fat crush on!'" She said slightly louder than she should have.

I nodded lightly and smiled.

*ring ring ring*

I didn't really pay much attention in class, because I couldn't get my mind off of Alex.

By the end of the day, I'd thought of Alex so much, I was almost obsessed with her. I tried to get her out of my mind, so I walked home alone. My goodness, that plan failed.
I was walking, trying to get my mind off things (her) when I saw just who I was trying to clear my mind from.
I ran up to her from behind and grabbed her shoulders. She turned around, and her eyes lit up, like beautiful fireworks on the 1st of July (yes I'm Canadian fight me).

"Hey Alex!" I said as calmly as humanly possible for me.

"Hey Jack" she replied, her voice sounding as beautiful as ever.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You know, the usual."

"Hmmmm, the usual. You know I just met you today, so I don't exactly know what the usual is."

We discussed a little on what 'the usual' is, until I decided to hint at how happy I am that I met her.

"You know, I'm happy enough to bounce off the walls because I met a new girl"

The reaction I got was the exact opposite from what I wanted. I was hoping for the sparkle in her eyes to enlighten more, but instead it looked like they've been dimmed.

"Oh. Is she nice?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah. She's amazing."
"Well this is my stop!" I said. "Oh, uhm. Scratch that. It's our stop. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Jack." She said with a pause. "Tomorrow is Saturday."

"I know."
Then, I turned away and walked into my house.

hOLY CRAP I JUST SOMEWHAT ASKED ALEX ON A DATE AHHH! YOU KNOW WHAT? ILL CALL FINN.

I typed in his number in my phone and pressed call. It took about two or three rings until he picked up.

"We've got ourselves a code orange, Finn. I repeat, code orange!"

"I'll be there in ten."

EEK WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK A CODE ORANGE IS? Because I know what it is ;) okay I gotta blast again (for the millionth time).

See ya later, my dudes
-A