f o u r t e e n - Jack

I walked inside my house after dropping off Alex from our fun first date. I walked through the doorway and right upstairs to my room. Inside the room was the one and only, Finn Wolfhard.

"How was it, pal?" Finn asked.

"Awesome." I said, picking out dry clothes to wear after our little dip in the pond.

"Why are you wet?" Finn asked, confused.

"I went swimming in the pond with Alex." I said.

"Ooh! Was it fun?" He asked smirking.

"Of course it was fun, I was with Alex." I said smiling.

"You guys are a bunch of cuties." Finn said. 
"Did you like the paparazzi thing I set up there?" Finn questioned.

"That was you?!" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah! I thought it would be a good idea if I caught your first date in pictures!" He said, trying not to make me mad. "Are you made at me?"

"Oh...... Alex kind of liked idea, and so did I," I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wait, actually?" Finn said smiling like he was proud of himself.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Holy shit, that's actually really adorable." Finn said amazed. "I wish I had someone to go out with."

"You've got me?" I said nicely.

"I had you. Now you have Alex." He said sounding sad.

"Don't worry! I'm sure that Millie girl still likes you!" I tried to say reassuringly.

"Oh yeah! I should ask her out!" Finn said, grabbing out his phone and running out of my room. I watched him run down the stairs and through my front door frame. He was holding his phone, frantically trying to type something. I saw him sprint down the street with the phone in his hand.
That would be funny if he tripped. I thought. Just as if my mind made it happen, he fell. I laughed. But I was then quick to realize his head hit the ground pretty hard. I waited for him to get up. He didn't. I waited a few more seconds. Still, he wasn't up.
I better help him!
I ran down the stairs and out the front door, just as he had. I ran down the street, trying to get to him as fast as I could.

"FINN! FINN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I called from a distance away. I pumped my legs harder and faster.
I'd finally made it to him. I looked at his phone, and it wasn't even cracked. Not even the smallest dent.

That's surprising. I thought he doesn't even have a case on!

My eyes then moved to Finn. I flipped his motionless body over on to his back. I noticed a rock had put a dent in his chin and there was a huge gash across his forehead that was bleeding.

"FINN!" I shouted. "FINN! WAKE UP!"

I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, putting his phone in my pocket.

"Don't worry buddy, I've got you. I've got you...." I kept repeating.

I ran home with Finn over my shoulder. I carried him through the front door and placed him on the couch.

"Mom! I need some ice, stat!" I said almost yelling, but making sure I was using my inside voice. Got to always make sure you use your inside voice. :))

"Honey, what's the matter?" She said walking in the living room with a bag of ice. She gasped, running towards Finn.

"Honey!? Are you alright?!" My mom asked Finn, noticing the gash across his head.

"Mom, he's unconscious. He tripped and hit is head pretty hard." I said trying to remain calm.

"Okay, Jack. Please call Mrs.Wolfhard."

I nodded and grabbed the house phone. I dialled in the number and waited.

"Hello, Wolfhard residence. Mrs.Wolfhard speaking!"

"Hi Mrs.Wolfhard"

"Oh hi Jack. Can you do me a favour and tell Finn to get his butt home?" She said with a chuckle at the end.

"Before I tell him anything, I need you down here. Now." I said trying to stay calm.

"What's the matter, dear?"

"You see, Finn was running home when he tripped and hit his head. He's unconscious, but my mom is trying to get him up again."

I heard a gasp from the other end of the line, then I heard a long beep. She hung up on me. I'm assuming she's driving here now.

"Mom?" I called. "Mrs.Wolfhard is on her way."

YEET I don't know how to end this. Sorry for updating late, again❤️ I'm super sorry but I've been really busy. Thanks for understanding❤️❤️

Do you guys want a name reveal maybe? No? Okay.
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK MY NAME IS, I'LL COMMENT IF IT'S RIGHT OR WRONG!

See ya later, my dudes
-A