f i f t e e n - Jack

"Mom?" I called. "Mrs.Wolfhard is on her way."

"Thanks for calling, honey. Come here." She said. I obeyed and walked over to her.

"Hold the ice so I can go get a bandage for his head." She handed me the bag and I placed it on his head as she got up and went to the kitchen.

"It's gonna be okay, bud. It'll be okay." I found myself saying. My mom walked in with the first aid kit and sat beside me on the floor beside the couch.

"Let me get out the bandages. Can you dry off his head?" My mom asked, holding out a cloth.

"Of course." I said grabbing the cloth and rubbing away the blood and water from his head. My mom then placed the bandage around his head.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"He should be." My mom said rubbing the sweat off her forehead, which was caused from all the running around the house. Just then, Mrs.Wolfhard ran through the door frantically.

"Where's my boy?!" She asked nervously.

"Over here, Mrs.Wolfhard!" I shouted.
She ran into the living room and right to Finn. She grabbed him and hugged him.

"Finn! Please wake up, oh my Finn..." she said before breaking into tears.

"He'll be alright." My mom said, trying to comfort her.

"M-mom?" I heard a almost inaudible voice call from the battered boy.

"Yes! It's me, Finn! I've got you!" She said wiping away her tears and grabbing him into a warm embrace.

"What happened?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"You tripped, buddy." I said with a soft chuckle at the end. He chuckled too.

"Let's go home, Finnie." She said, grabbing him by his arm and helping him to his feet.

"See ya later, finniboi!" I called as he walked out of my house.

"Talk to you later, Fred Savage."

As they left the house, my mom spoke up.

"Wow. That was an eventful 20 minutes!" She said hugging me.

"It sure was." I said back.

We stayed like that for a little while, until I got a text. My mom unwinded her arms from me and walked into the kitchen. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked my messages.

Alex Johnson
alexjohnson: hey, is Finn okay? I saw him leaving your house with a bandage on his head.

alexjohnson: did you fight him for me? ;)

jackgrazer: Nah, he tripped and hit his head pretty bad.

alexjohnson: oh, is he okay?

jackgrazer: yeah, he's fine now.

alexjohnson: that's good.

jackgrazer: so what's up?

alexjohnson: nothing really. I'm actually super bored. :/

jackgrazer: I can change that ;)

alexjohnson: what do you mean?

alexjohnson: jack?

alexjohnson: JAACK

I turned off my phone and walked across the street. I walked up to Alex's doorstep. I was about to knock, until I realized what time it was. 9:00. I sighed and walked to the side of her house. I have to get up somehow. I climbed up a little vine to the second floor of the house. I placed my hand on the roof, and attempted to pull myself up. Bad idea. I lost grip, and ended up falling.

"Owww" I said, a little louder than I would've wanted. I picked myself up and tried again. This time, I climbed a little higher so I wouldn't lose my grip. I pulled myself up and laid down. The sunset was beautiful up here. I might need to try this at my house. I stopped staring and got up. I walked to the first window and peered in. I saw a bare white painted room. I kept walking across the roof until I saw the second window. I looked in and saw posters all over the walls, and a colourful comforter with the most beautiful girl lying down on it. Bingo. I smiled and knocked on the window. She looked back and smiled. She cracked open (a cold one with the boys) the window so I could get in.

"What's up, baby?"

DATS THE END! I'm gonna end this book here, because im done with it.

IM KIDDING MY DUDES! I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. But ya know, I gotta go for a run. Like literally. My coach wants me to start running. :((

WHATS UP ITS ME FROM JUNE 13th hey

See ya later, my dudes
-A