s i x t e e n - Alex

I was peacefully on my phone, waiting for Jack to reply to what I had said earlier. But then, I heard a knock on my window. I turned my head and saw Jack. He came to my house, somehow climbed the side of the house and knocked on my window. What a gentleman. I smiled and opened the window.

"What's up baby?" Jack asked, entering my room through the window.

"You scared me for I second!" I whispered. "What are you doing here at 9:00?"

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face one last time before I went to bed." He said innocently. I blushed at the comment.

"Well I have to go to bed." I said sternly.

"Okay, baby. Text me if you need anything..." he said as he left my room through the window. Oh, how I liked that guy.

"Jack?" I called, hoping he was still there.

"Yes my princess?" Jack replied.

"You know you could have used the front door. My mom isn't here." I said with a smirk.

"I know, baby. But that would ruin the fun, wouldn't it?" He said. He smiled and disappeared from my view.

"One more thing?" I asked again.

"Yes?" He said, coming back into sight.

"Can you come in here? I have something for you." I told him. He nodded in response and crawled through the window frame. I grabbed his arm with my left hand and placed my right on his cheek. He pulled me close to him, closing the space between us. I smiled and said,

"You're mine, baby."

Just then, he connected our lips together. I smiled through the kiss. Jack picked me up and placed me on the bed, carful not to brake the kiss. We kept going until Jack lost his breath.

"Thanks.....for.......that....." he said breathing heavily between words.

"You're welcome!" I said sweetly, and got under my covers to go to bed. I guess I left Jack there alone for a bit, because I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning at 6:45. I felt warmer today, as if someone else was in the bed with me. I gasped. I turned around to see my body pillow, cuddled around me. I let out a breath of relief with a hint of sadness, because it would suck if that was Jack, but I kind of liked the idea. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

skipping morning stuff lol

I walked out of the house and to Jack's house. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Hey Alex!" Jack said walking out the door.

"Hey Jack, are you ready for today's Geo test?" I asked.

"Not exactly, I forgot to study." He said nervously.

"I stayed up all night studying, you have no idea." I said groaning.

"At least you might pass." He said, walking down the street beside me.

"Oh Jack. I'm sure you will! You've got the second highest grade in the class!" I said trying to motivate him.

"Behind who?" He asked.

"Me." I said with a grin.

"Wow" Jack said extending the 'o'. I chuckled and kept walking.

"Hey, did you know-" Jack said before getting cut off by a tall boy with blond hair.

"Aren't you just a pretty little thing!" The boy said. His friends around him snickered.

"Cut it out." Jack said bitterly.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Grazer?" The blond kid said back, smirking.

"I said cut it out, Romeo!" Jack said almost yelling on the school grounds.
So that's his name.
This so called Romeo ignored Jack and looked at me.

"You're pretty good looking. Wanna come home with me tonight?" He asked me as he smiled and winked.
I shuttered.

"I've got plans." I said in a low tone.

"I can change that." He said with a untrustworthy smile.

"I'm hanging out with Jack tonight." I said ignoring what he said previously.

"Let's go, Alex." Jack said and grabbed my hand. I glared at the boy and walked around them, into the school. I suddenly felt a hand grab my butt. I slapped his hand away and looked at him in disgust.

"Did you just grab her?!" Jack yelled angrily.

"As a matter of fact, I did." The phrase earning a few laughs from his posse behind him.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Jack yelled, right before punching the blond boy in the face.

Zoinkies. Zooweemama. That was interesting.
Written ; June 8

See ya later, my dudes
-A