s i x - Alex

I saw Sophia get up off the fallen girl, who's name is Sadie.
"I-I'm alright." Sadie said, shocked.
"That was actually pretty funny." She said, almost out of breath.
"I was worried there for a second! I'm glad you're okay, Sadie."
"It's fine, Soph. Let's keep playing!"
I let out a small laugh, remembering what just happened.

*RING RING RING*

Lunch bell. I smiled and walked out of the storage room with Sophia and Sadie.

"Let's sit here!" Sadie said, rather loudly.
I laughed at her energetic attitude and sat down beside Sophia, Sadie sitting across from us.
The guys suddenly walked through the cafeteria doors laughing away with Jack, in the middle of the pack (I'm a rhyme god bow down to me).
Everyone sat down in their designated spots.
(Here's a little diagram hehe)

Sophia Alex  Finn  Jack 

Sadie  Wyatt   Jaeden

"Hey guys! You remember Sadie, don't you?" Sophia said over the noise of the students in the cafeteria.
"Yeah." I heard everyone say monotone like. Sadie smiled and waved her hand ferociously.
I waved back, trying to be as friendly as possible on my first day. I heard a soft and sweet chuckle from behind me. I looked back to see a cute freckle faced boy smiling away. Jack. I smiled at him and looked to Sadie, who was babbling away about something to do with dogs. After that little eye contact moment (ikr getting spicy now) I couldn't get my mind of him. His smile, his handsome smile. His hair, his everything. Him.
Just then I snapped back into reality (oh there goes gravity) and realized I've been staring at Jack for the longest time. I guess my daze followed back to him. I smiled again to myself and tuned into the conversation around me. It was Wyatt talking this time.
".....And I was like, 'you can't tell me what my boo and I should do! We run our own lives honey.' And then I like snapped my fingers in like a zig zag kinda way."
"Good job, baby." Jaeden said back sweetly.
I smiled when I heard the last word. It reminded me about what happened earlier today.

"Of course it was for you, baby"
"Oh Jack, you're the guy of my dreams"

"So are you going to tell everyone about your big fat cru-" Finn almost yelled before Jack smacked his hand over his mouth.
I wonder what that's all about. Eh.

The rest of the day was a blur. I couldn't focus throughout any of the other classes. Jack was always on my mind.
What is the focal point on this painting? Jack.

What is the equivalent to x? Jack.

What are all the continents in alphabetical order? Jack.

He was always on my mind. I walked home in silence, thinking about none other than the man himself. Jack Grazer. I felt hands on my shoulders. My mind wanted it to be Jack so badly.

I looked around to see Jack. Jack Grazer. I smiled as I turned my head away to hide my blushing.
"Hey Alex!" He said, so calmly. How could one be so calm!
"Hey Jack."
"What's up?"
"You know, the usual."
"Hmmmm. The usual. You know, I just met you today. So I'm not exactly sure what the usual is."
"Uhmmm, I'm happy I guess, but not too happy that I'd jump off the walls."

That's a lie. Just being in the same space as Jack Grazer himself makes me want to jump off the walls and into the sky.

"Well, I'm happy enough to jump off the walls, because I met a new girl."

My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. Who was this girl? And why am I so jealous! Wait, never mind. I like him. A lot. Okay, back to earth now.

"Oh, is she nice?"

"Yeah, she's amazing." He trailed off.
"This is my stop! Uhm, scratch that. Our stop. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Jack," I said calmly. "Tomorrow is Saturday."

"I know."

And with that, Jack Grazer walked into his house, with a grin plastered on his face.

aha somewhat short. Much shorter than the other one. WAAAYY shorter that the other oneZ. Oh well, so I gotta blast (like always).

See ya later, my dudes.
-A