e i g h t - Finn

(Betcha weren't expecting a Finn POV, were ya ;))))

"I'll be there in ten"
That's the last thing I said before hanging up on Jack. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs and out the door (almost).

"Where do you think you're going, mister!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Mom, Jack is going through a code ora- never mind. Jack is having lady troubles. Can I go help him?"

"Yeah, sure pal. Just let me know before you go running out that door again!" She said softly, walking back to the kitchen.

"Call me when you need a ride home!" She said shouting as I closed the door behind me.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jack.

finnyboi: I'm on by way.

jackieman: come quick.

I started running to Jack's house. After all, he only lives around 2 blocks away.

I pumped my legs faster and faster. This was a serious matter.
I had finally made it to Jack's house, in under 10 minutes. Actually, 6 minutes to be exact. I walked up to his house and knocked.

"I'LL GET IT!" I heard a muffled voice say from the inside of the house.
A few moments later, an enthusiastic Jack pulled open the door and grabbed my by my jacket.

"get in here!" He said in a low whisper.

"Who is it?" I heard his mom yell from the kitchen.

"It's just Finn, mom." Jack said.

"Oh! Hi Finn!"

"Hi, Mrs.Grazer." I replied as nice sounding as I could.

"Alright mom, we're going upstairs!" Jack yelled, somewhat annoyed.
I followed him up the staircase and into his room.

"So what's all this about?" I questioned. "I know it's lady troubles, but what kind of lady troubles?"

"Well, I was walking Alex home wh-"

"YOU WALKED ALEX HOME!?" I shouted as my voice got progressively louder.

"Yes, yeah, I did. But that's not the point! I walked her home so I was feeling 'many ' and stuff so I asked her out...." He said whispering the last part.

I started grinning like crazy.
"Dude! This is major! What did she say?"

"Well, I don't really know." He said quietly.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Well, she said 'uh, Jack. Tomorrow's Saturday' and I said 'I know' and then I walked inside! I was trying to be cool Finn!" He said in an almost screaming tone.

"Well, from what I've heard, you sounded pretty cool. Anyways, did you guys talk about when and where?"

"No! I just said 'I know' and walked off!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. But you guys need to find out the details so you can actually hang out!"

"Okay, fine. I'll text her later. But for now, what do you want to do?" He said hopefully.

"Uh, how about we walk to the park."

"Okay!" He replied more enthusiastically this time.

"Alright, let me call my mom."

I picked up the phone and dialled in the number. It rang for about 5 rings, then my mom picked up.

"FINN! I TOLD YOU TO BE HOME BEFORE SUPPER!"

"Mom, you didn't tell me anything."

"YES I DID FINN! COME HOME NOW!"

"I'm sorry. I'll be home soon. And you didn't tell me anything." I said the last part in a low whisper.

"Thank you, honey. Now you hurry on home!"

"Okay, goodbye!" I said a little annoyed.

"Bye sweetie!" She said, sounding a little nicer than she did before.

I hung up and looked at Jack.

"You heard that, right?" I said.

"Yeah. So you can't come then?"

"Nope." I replied.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you later then?"

"Yup!" I said, walking out of his room and down the stairs.
"And tell text me the details tomorrow!"

I walked out the door and down the sidewalk to my house, heading home.

Aha I didn't know how to end this one. Buuuut here it is. So right now I'm watching Stranger Things and I just cried because Eleven 'died' :(((((
Okay, bye.
PS IM SO TIRED UGH

See ya later, my dudes
-A