t w e n t y - Alex & Suprise POV

Alex's POV

"Boy, have I got some news for you!"

"What do you mean, Flo?" Jack asked.

"I have been spending my whole day trying to keep Lonnie away from the attendance sheet." Flo said out of breath.

"And what does that have to do with us?" Jack asked as nice as possible.

(a/n: sassy jack:))

"Well, I saw you guys walk out, and Lonnie was right there. I managed to get him to look away quickly. But, he was checking period 2 and 3 attendance, and I had to throw them out! You guys could have cost my job!" Flo whisper-yelled.

(a/n: angry Flo)

"Thank you thank you!!" Jack and I said in sync. We looked at each other and laughed. Then we both put our left hand on our head and the right on our stomaches. We then rolled our eyes and turned back to Flo.

"weeeird" Jack and I whispered, at the same time. We looked at each other and touched our nose with our left index finger.

"Enough!" Flo said.

Both our heads snapped back to Flo.

"You guys owe me something!" Flo said.

"What are you purposing, Flo?" I asked, confused.

"You guys need to help me......" Flo said trailing off.

She pulled us both in and whispered.

Surprise POV

I was walking down the hall, and I saw Flo. She had two of the smartest kids huddled in a bunch. I wonder what she's up to. I hid behind the wall and listened in. I could only make out certain words.

"......crazy........punch.....assault......" and then my name. I sneered and walked away. I need to stop what she was going to do, and fast. I decided to walk beside them and talk.

"Hey Jack, Flo and......." The girl filled me in.

"Alex." She said.

Alex's POV

"Alex." I said. The man smiled a sinister grin.

"Alex." He said, still having that god-darn grin plastered across his face. Flo flinched at the gesture. I looked at Flo soothingly, then to Jack. I looked at him, confused. He mouthed to me. "Lonnie". I nodded. I looked back at the man, who was still grinning, I might add.

"I'm Principal Lonnie." He said holding out his hand. "I'm glad you chose to come to Derry High. Although it's the only high school in Derry." He chuckled a evil laugh.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked with he same apocalyptic smile.

"Nothing." We all said in sync, sounding seemingly nervous.

"That's good." He said and walked away with a straight face. We all let out a breath of relief and went back to our conversation.

"Back to what I was saying. Lonnie is abusive. He's crazy! He punched me one time in the face when I didn't finish the report on the school board. We need to get him in court. That's what I need you guys for. I need you to help me." Flo said almost in one breath, again.

"We've got your back, Flo." I said, patting her shoulder.

"Ya, don't worry Flo. We'll be there for you through everything." Jack said with sympathy.

"Thank you guys." Flo said, sounding relieved.

"You're welcome." We said.

Zoinkies that was eventful.
Who was was the secret POV? LONNIE OF COURSE! How terrifying. This book isn't much fluff, I'm sorry. It's more dramatic lol. I watched Finding Nemo and I relate to the turtles on a spiritual level.
Written ; June 12

See ya later, my dudes
-A