t w e n t y s i x - Jaeden

(a/n: woah I updated early!1!11!!1 and I'm watching The Confirmation and baby Jaeden is adorableeeee)

*skip back to after Romeo beat him up*

Romeo walked away with my phone in his pocket. I watched him walk away. Where was he going? I decided to follow him. I got up from the ground and tracked him down. I followed him to the park.

My heart dropped as I saw Wyatt approach. I heard them talking, but it was muffled. I tried to listen in, but no such luck. I turned my back and tried to still hear. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I then heard a smack. I looked and saw that Romeo had punched Wyatt. I felt my blood boil as I watched. I wanted to help, but I was too scared; too weak. I saw him keep punching him. I wanted to go run to him and kiss him and tell him I love him, but I couldn't. My legs were jelly.

I watched from a distance as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I saw Wyatt stop fighting back. I knew he was knocked out.

Romeo got up and wiped his lip. I've had enough of this. Romeo needed to stop hurting people. I motivated myself enough to start walking. I found myself walking to him, and then jumping on him. Why am I doing this? I asked myself. For him. Wyatt.

"OW!" I heard him scream.

I got off of him, staring at the person who hurt my Wyatt. He got up, surprised to see me.

"Well if it isn't-" I punched him. I couldn't help it. His annoying voice was getting on my nerves. I can't handle it anymore. I looked down and what I had just done. I knocked Romeo out. I spit on him, not caring what he would do to me when he woke up. I then ran towards Wyatt and picked him up, bridal style.

. (Thought you would want to know what kind of way he was being held)

I held him in my arms and ran to the hospital, tears now spilling out of my eyes. Wyatt had bruises and cuts all over his face. I sighed. I think I love him.

I was at the side of Wyatt's hospital bed, holding his hand.

"Wyatt, I meant everything I said. I mean, what I texted. Wyatt, I like you. I really do. And you're just so perfect. I know you wouldn't want to be with me, I just thought it would be best if I shared it with you. Even off you're unconscious." I said, looking down. I felt a finger move in the grasp I had on Wyatt's hand. My head shot up.

"I like y-you too, Jae. You're such a w-weeaboo." He said smiling, sounding weak.

"Weeaboo?" I asked, smiling with tears threatening to pour out.

"Yeah. I think i-it's cute." He said with his eyes closed.

"Well I'm not a big fan of it." I said, looking down again, but still smiling.

"Oh, don't be s-such a baby, w-weeaboo." Wyatt said, tightening the grip on our hands. I smiled and looked at them. What a perfect moment. My thoughts were broken by Jack and Alex walking in.

"Wyatt! What happened!?"

Cool beans, bruh. Idek, this story sounds more like I Jyatt one than a Jack fic. I'll start writing back with them instead, sorry for changing it for a few chaps :))
Written; June 17

See ya later, my dudes
-A